AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA
The Visa policy of Australia deals with the requirements that a foreign national wishing to enter Australia must meet to obtain a visa, which is a permit to travel, to enter and remains in the country.
Visitor Visa: for the people who need to come to Australia for a short duration for tourism or business purposes. They are issued for the periods up to three, six or twelve months. Selected Chinese citizens can be issued ten-year visas from the end of 2016 when applying from china. In 1987, the department of Immigration and Ethnic affairs initiated a scheme which saw the utilization of computers to process, visitor visa applications in overseas Australian missions for the first time. In 1990, a second generation of immigration Records and information system (IRIS 2) was introduced as a replacement of the original 1987 scheme. At, the time, IRIS2 was the most advanced visa processing system in the world, simplifying immigration clearance processes at airports and enabling across-the-counter visa issue at the Australian diplomatic missions.
In 1996, the Electronic Travel Authority system (ETA) was launched. The system allows visas to be issued electronically and linked to the applicants passport, eliminating paper application forms. Australia was the first country in the world to launch electronic visas. This visa is for temporary entry of people for tourism purposes. Tourist visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation or to visit family and friends for a stay up to three or six or twelve months. The tourist visa may also be used for other short- term non-work purposes.
Duration: To organize the tourist visa, it simply needs to confirm the passport and personal details of the applicant and normally it takes 48 hours for the visa is issued, applicant have 12 months to enter Australia and it will start only on the date you arrive in the country and will be valid for 1 year from then on.
Can visitor visa be extended in Australia?
If the applicant wants to extend the visa for any purpose, applicant can apply for a further stay as a visitor under the 600 visitor visa. Applicant should do this at least two weeks before your current visa expires.
- Original passports with 6 months validity from date of travel, Old passports if any
- Visa application form.
- 2 Colored Photographs with white background.
- Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and the details of the person who will bear expenses.
- Pan card or Adhar card copy.
- Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original bank statements for last 6 months with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- Original leave approval letter from company on company’s letterhead.
- Company registration proof.
- If student- Bonafide letter/ ID Card and NOC letter from school / college.
- Other Financial Documents- Fixed Deposits, PPF , NSC, shares, Mutual funds, property papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings.
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
Processing Time: It takes 15 to 20 working days for the processing of the applicant visas. Applicants over 75 years of age and any applicant requesting a stay of 12 months must provide evidence of overseas Health Insurance.
- You must hold valid Indian passport and applicable travel documents.
- You must backup your finances for your entire stay in Canada.
- Your visa case should clearly specify that you return to your home country.
- You must be in a good health as well as of good character.
IS THERE REQUIREMENT OF INTERVIEW FOR AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA?
No tourist visa does not require any interview. If the documents of the applicant are fine and satisfactory, the applicant can get the tourist visa within a week. The main thing that is considered is whether the candidate has sufficient funds to support their stay or not.
For further information and more details feel free to contact over given address;
Sunland education and immigration consultants
SCO 260, level 1, Sector 32-D, Chandigarh (India),
Sector 32D, Behind Nirman Cinema,
Chandigarh, INDIA 160 030
+91 98146 10782
+91 98143 75120