- Capital : Dublin
- Largest City : Dublin
- Government : Parliamentary system, Constitutional republic,
- Unitary republic
- Dialing code : +353
- Currency : Euro
- Exchange Rate per Euro : Rs. 75.- 77/- (Approx.)
- Area : 84,421 km²
- Type of Country : Schengen Country
- Population : 4,658,825 (2011 census)
- Official languages: English, Irish
The Ireland is one of the beautiful, Fantastic scenery with abundance of greenery and Crime Free Country in the world and promises a great future for the international students. The capital of Ireland is Dublin. The national Bird and Animal is “LAPWING” and the National game is “GAELIC FOOTBALL & HURLING”. The Major Cities of Ireland are Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Galway, Dundalk, Swords, Navan, Ennis, Kilkenny, Tralee, Carlow, Mullingar, Wexford, Sligo, Clonwel, Castlegar, Longford etc.
The country is proud to boast of a prosperous indigenous culture, busy cosmopolitan cities, traditional towns and friendly people. And all of this makes Ireland a place well worth visiting and settling in.
The Country is supported by the wonderful infrastructure and transportation system moving around in country is efficient and hassle free and two scenic rail journeys. The rail network is inter connected in such a way that it forms an efficient network to move throughout the country.
COLLEGES/ INSTITUTIONS IN IRELAND
- Carlow College
- Clanwilliam Institute
- College of Computer Training
- Dorset college
- Dublin Business School
- Garda College
- Grafton College of Management Science
- Griffith College
- Hibernia College
- IBAT College , Dublin
- ICD Business School
- International School of Business
- The American College, Dublin
- Portobello Institute
- Setanta College
- Milltown College
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Carlyle Institute
The tuition fees varies from EURO 6,000 to EURO 10,000 P.A depending upon the Course/ Level of study.
- Embassy fees for Rs 4,456/- can be payable in cash at vfs counter.
- VFS Charges extra.
- 4 Passport size 35mm x 45mm Photographs with White background.
- Qualification Documents (Original & Photocopy) from Matriculation onwards, Senior Secondary, Graduation, IELTS Score.
- Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- PCC for Ireland.
- Financial Documents / Education Loan. The fund should be 6 months old. The living Expenses should be EURO 7000 p.a.
- Income Tax Returns for all sponsors (3 Years) & Pan Card
- Work Experience Letter (Photocopy)
- Telephone Numbers of Banks, where funds are held.
- Stamp Papers
- 25/- for Self
- 25/- for Parents
- 20/- for each additional Sponsor
- Residential Address for all sponsors alongwith Telephone no’s. and there Employer name
- Relationship with Visa Applicant
The Address of Irish Embassy are as under :-
Embassy of Ireland
C17 Malcha Marg
New Delhi 110021
STUDENT WORKING RIGHTS
If you are attending a foundation/preparatory course prior to enrolment on a full time course, you are not entitled to work until you have commenced your full time course.
At present, students attending a full time course of at least one year’s duration leading to a qualification recognised by the Minister for Education and Science are entitled to take up casual employment (defined as up to 20 hours part time work per week or full time work during normal college vacation periods). The course of study must be listed on the internationalisation register of recognised courses maintained on behalf of the Department of Education. Access to employment is denied to all other students.
A person who qualifies will be granted one non-renewable extension to their current student permission for a maximum twelve month period starting on the day upon which they received their exam results. This scheme allows the person to work for up to 40 hours a week under student visa arrangements (Stamp 2) and/or to seek employment and apply for further permission to remain in the state under green card or work permit arrangements.
Disclaimer : We have provided the details according to the best of our knowledge and prevailing norms of the country, which are subject to changes from time to time. For detailed information, do contact www.irelandinindia.com