Our CEO Mrs. Anisha Gupta is an Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand bearing License No. 200902725 and will guide you in a proper manner about the Study Visa / Spouse Visa Requirements for NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA. Please Go through the Below mentioned list :-
NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE)
- IELTS with Minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 / PTE with Minimum Score in the Range of 43-50
- Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of Atleast 6 Months)
We arrange Offer letter of the Candidate for the suitable course in Any New Zealand Institution depending upon his previous Qualification and IELTS / PTE Score.
The Candidate needs atleast Rs. 22 – Rs. 25 lacs funds for the NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA and the funds should cover Tuition fees and Living cost for the period of study. The Funds can be in any form as mentioned below and should be at-least 6 months old and the funds of spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and parents-in-law are acceptable:-
- Education Loan
- Post Office (MIS), PO (RD Account)
- GPF of Parents – Only Withdrawable Part of GPF will be considered.
- PPF (Public Provident Fund)
- LAP (Loan Against Property)
Please ensure relevant documents are submitted to establish the relationship between yourself and your sponsor. The NZHC do not accept Voter ID, Ration Card, academic documents or driving licenses as evidence of relationship. Documents such as copy of passport (bio-pages), Aadhar Card, birth certificate, etc. are acceptable
The Visa fees charged by New Zealand High commission for Different Visa’s are as below :-
a). Fees Paying Student Visa (Online File) – NZD 330 +Vfs 722
Fees paying Student Visa (Paper visa Application) INR 15,300 + vfs 1087
b). Dependent Child S/V (Online File) – NZD 295 + Vfs 722
Dependent Child S/V (Paper Visa Application) INR 13,650+Vfs 1087
Child Visitor of Student Visa (Online File) – NZD 211 + Vfs 722
Dependent Child S/V (Paper Visa Application) INR 9,800+Vfs 1087
c). Partner Visitor Visa for Student (Online File) – NZD 211 +Vfs 722
Partner of Student Visitor Visa (Paper Visa) INR 9800 + Vfs 1087
d). Partner Work Visa for Student (Online File) – NZD 495 +Vfs 722
Partner of Student Visitor Visa (Paper Visa) INR 22,850 + Vfs 1087
e). Group Visitor Visa (Online File) – NZD 100 + Vfs 722
Group Visitor Visa (Paper File) INR 4700 + Vfs 1087
f). Visitor Visa (Online File) – NZD 246 + Vfs 722
Group Visitor Visa (Paper File) INR 11,450 + Vfs 1087
You must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.
The health assessment process can take several weeks to complete. To help avoid delays, you can choose to undertake your health examination prior to lodging your visa application. You can undergo medical Examination from the PANEL PHYSICIAN of New Zealand High Commission.
Presently the Student Visa or Spouse dependent Visa can be filed online or through Paper Application. For Filing visa, we need the following documents :-
- The Candidate have to make 2 DD’s. The 1st DD will be for Embassy fees and 2nd DD will be for VFS Global Services PVT. LTD. and the detail of the same are as below :-
- All Educational Documents
- All Passport photocopies of all pages
- Medical (half or Full)
- All Financial Documents and Income tax returns for last 1 year
- Affidavit by self, Parents or all sponsor’s
- Offer letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Photograph (PP Size) in JPEG format
- if married, marriage registration certificate and photographs, CD’s, Marriage card.
- Student email id and student mobile no.
More information for STUDY Click here.
NOTE 1: For more information, please see the link below:-
NOTE 2 : For Checklist, please click on this LINK