Our CEO Mrs. Anisha Gupta is an Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand bearing License No. 200902725 and will guide you in a proper manner about the Study Visa / Spouse Visa Requirements for NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA. Please Go through the Below mentioned list :-
NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE)
- IELTS with Minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 / PTE with Minimum Score in the Range of 43-50
- Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of Atleast 6 Months)
We arrange Offer letter of the Candidate for the suitable course in Any New Zealand Institution depending upon his previous Qualification and IELTS / PTE Score.
The Candidate needs atleast Rs. 22 – Rs. 25 lacs funds for the NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA and the funds should cover Tuition fees and Living cost for the period of study. The Funds can be in any form as mentioned below and should be at-least 6 months old and the funds of spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and parents-in-law are acceptable:-
- Education Loan
- Post Office (MIS), PO (RD Account)
- GPF of Parents – Only Withdrawable Part of GPF will be considered.
- PPF (Public Provident Fund)
- LAP (Loan Against Property)
Please ensure relevant documents are submitted to establish the relationship between yourself and your sponsor. The NZHC do not accept Voter ID, Ration Card, academic documents or driving licenses as evidence of relationship. Documents such as copy of passport (bio-pages), Aadhar Card, birth certificate, etc. are acceptable
The Living Cost considered by New Zealand High commission for Student Visa are as below :-
a). Base Application charge For Student – 690 NZD
b). Student + Additional Application charge 18 and over – 1205 NZD
c). Student + Additional Applicant charge under 18 – 860 NZD
d). Student Spouse Living Cost – NZD 4,200 p.a
You must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.
The health assessment process can take several weeks to complete. To help avoid delays, you can choose to undertake your health examination prior to lodging your visa application. You can undergo medical Examination from the PANEL PHYSICIAN of New Zealand High Commission.
Presently the Student Visa or Spouse dependent Visa can be filed online or through Paper Application. For Filing visa, we need the following documents :-
- The Candidate have to make 2 DD’s. The 1st DD will be for Embassy fees and 2nd DD will be for VFS Global Services PVT. LTD. and the detail of the same are as below :-
- All Educational Documents
- All Passport photocopies of all pages
- Medical (half or Full)
- All Financial Documents and Income tax returns for last 1 year
- Affidavit by self, Parents or all sponsor’s
- Offer letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Photograph (PP Size) in JPEG format
- if married, marriage registration certificate and photographs, CD’s, Marriage card.
- Student email id and student mobile no.
More information for STUDY Click here.
NOTE 1: For more information, please see the link below:-
NOTE 2 : For Checklist, please click on this LINK