What is OET?
OET ( Occupational English Test ) has been developed specifically for 12 healthcare professions. Tests reflect real workplace tasks and relevant language skills.
OET is an international English language test that assesses the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who seek to register and practice in an English-speaking environment.
Who Recognizes OET
OET is trusted by regulators, hospitals & universities in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UAE and Singapore as proof of ability to communicate effectively.
OET is available at more than 140 venues in 42 countries, with 14 test dates per year. Note: Although there are test dates every month, registration is only open for the next three test dates at a time. Ensure you choose the correct date when you apply.
BENEFITS OF OET
- Learn the language skills needed in a healthcare occupation.
- Build your confidence .A key aspect of communication that tends to be played down is confidence. Healthcare professionals whose English is a second language can often lack the confidence to communicate effectively in English.
- Apply AHPRA registration and get license.
- Eligible for practicing in an English-speaking country( AUS / IRELAND/ NEW ZEALAND /UK ).
- OET is recognized as proof of English by healthcare regulators around the world.
WHY WE ARE BEST:
Individual sessions: online and offline.
Flexible batch timings.
Expertise in providing training for Doctors, Nurses and pharma professionals.
Crack OET with B GRADE in 1ST attempt.
Need an OET Coaching in Chandigarh? Not to worry, Sunlandedu is one the leading OET Training Institutes in Chandigarh. Here you can find best OET Classes, Courses as well as OET Training.
For more details Contact us today. ☎️ Call @ +91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322