Schooling Visa Consultant in India

Schooling Visa

Schooling Visa:-

To acquire International education is a dream that almost every young Indian has seen at least once in the student or professional life. There are many consultancy firms in India who are providing many type of Visas like as: Permanent Residence, Study Visa, Work Permit, Tourist Visa, Visitor Visa, Spouse Visa. But some of them will provide Schooling Visa to the children. Parents want to send their child to get better education from Abroad for the betterment of their future. Sunland Education & Immigration Consultants is one of the best schooling visa consultants in India.

Schooling Visa

Studying Abroad is a fantasy of numerous individuals over the globe. Foreign Education pulls in the youthful era into another nation to encounter the adventure of a lifetime. But it does not become reality for everybody. As a matter of fact, notwithstanding applying for school anyplace in one’s own nation is a procedure that typically requires a ton of efforts in order to be successful in the same, however traveling to another country for your advanced education is even one extra step, so right guidance and assistance is required from the right arrangement of consultant.

Most importantly, you need to have your documents in order, and the visa is processed online thru immi account.

Things you should keep in mind:

If you hire an agent make sure the agent should be a REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT of Australia

Candidate must have been issued HAP id before uploading the case.

Presently all the student visa cases are filed ONLINE and it is done through immi account.

Electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) is the only accepted evidence of enrolment for processing student visa applications.

Processing time for this visa is ranges between one to two months

Generally, an international student is issued with a multiple entry visa for the duration of his/her study course in Australia. Once a student is accepted into a full time course of study in any Australian institution, he needs to obtain a student visa. And that is valid for the duration of the course of study indicated on the Confirmation of Enrollment form provided by the Australian Institution. This form is provided when the international student fees (or exchange places) have been arranged, and the overseas student health coverage charges have been paid.

The holder of a student visa has the right to live and study in Australia without any obstruction. She/he may be allowed to apply for permission to work up to 20 hours a week part time during term periods and full time in the vacation periods. Students are eligible to apply for PR after the completion of studies and after fulfillment of all the formalities of the immigration authorities.

For further information, kindly contact at:

Mr. Gulshan Kumar, Director Marketing,

SCO 260, Level 1st & 2nd
Sector 32-D, Behind Nirman Cinema,
Chandigarh, INDIA 160 030


Mobile Phone:
+91 98146 10782
+91 98143 75120


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *