Sunland Education & Immigration Consultants will provide you Genuine Advise on Study Visa Canada.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY
- Capital : Ottawa
- Largest City : Toronto
- Dialing Code : +1
- Currency : Cdn
- Population : 34.48 Million (CENSUS 2011)
- Official Languages : English And French
- Government : Federal Parliamentary Democracy Under Constitutional Monarchy
- National Bird : Beaver , Canadian Horse
- National Flower : White Trillium
- Main Provinces : Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta
The Name Canada Comes From The St. Lawrence Iroquoian Word Kanata, Meaning “VILLAGE” Or “SETTLEMENT. Canada Is A North American Country Consisting Of Ten Provinces And Three Territories. It Is Located In The Northern Part Of The Continent; It Extends From The Atlantic To The Pacific And Northward Into The Arctic Ocean. Canada Is A Developed Country, With The Ninth Highest Per Capita Income Globally. It Ranks Among The Highest In International Measurements Of Education, Government Transparency, Civil Liberties, Quality Of Life, And Economic Freedom. Canada Is A Recognized Middle Power And A Member Of Many International Institutions, Including The G7, G8, G20, Iccpr, Nato, Nafta, Oecd, Wto, Commonwealth Of Nations, Francophonie, Oas, Apec, And The United Nations.
The Mandatory School Age Ranges Between 5–7 To 16–18 Years, Contributing To An Adult Literacy Rate Of 99 Percent.
Colleges/ Institutions In Canada
The Student Partners Program (SPP) Colleges In Canada Are As Under :-
- Algonquin College, Ontario
- Bow Valley College, Alberta
- Cambrian College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Camosun College, British Columbia
- Centennial College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- College Of New Caledonia, British Columbia
- College Of The Rockies, British Columbia
- Columbia College, British Columbia
- Conestoga College, Ontario
- Confederation College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Douglas College, British Columbia
- Durham College, Ontario
- Fanshawe College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- George Brown College, Ontario
- Georgian College Of Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Grant Macewan University, Alberta
- Humber College Institute Of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, British Columbia
- Lambton College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Loyalist College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Marine Institute Of Memorial University, Newfoundland
- Medicine Hat College, Alberta
- Mohawk College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Niagara College, Ontario
- North Island College, Alberta
- Alberta Institute Of Technology, Alberta
- Northern College, Ontario
- Northern Lights, British Columbia
- Okanagan College, British Columbia
- Red River College Of Applied Arts, Science & Technology, Manitoba
- Selkirk College, British Columbia
- Seneca College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- Sheridan College Institute Of Technology & Advanced Learning, Ontario
- St-Clair College Of Applied Arts & Technology, Ontario
- St. Lawrence College, Ontario
- University Of The Fraser Valley, British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University, British Columbia
- Vancouver Community College, British Columbia
The Non-Spp College & University List
- New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT)
- Thomson River University
- Cape Breton University
- University Of Manitoba
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- University Of Kings College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- Lasalle College International
- Nova Scotia Agricultural College
- Trinity Western University
- Dalhousie University
- Royal Roads University
- Fees Structure
The Fees Structure Of the Courses available In Study Visa CANADA Is In The Range Of CAD 5000 To 12000 Per Semester. Initially the Candidate Have To Pay Application Fees In The Range Of CAD 50 To CAD 200.
The Study Visa CANADA Fees Is Rs.7400/- Or CAD 150 And Vfs Charges Are Rs.726/- plus courier charges Rs.351/- plus sms charges Rs. 49/- plus Remittance charges Rs. 104/- and the Visitor Embassy Fees is CAD 100 i.e Rs. 4950/- plus other misc. charges for single or multiple entry visitor visa fees and CAD 500 i.e. Rs. 24,700/- plus other misc. charges fees for Visitor visa fees for family. The Visa Fee Is Payable In Cash*(INR Only) Or By Bank Draft Favoring “CANADIAN High Commission”, Or “RECEIVER General For Canada” (INR Or Cad) Payable At New Delhi.
- Those Who Have Previously Been Refused Any Canadian Study Permit Application under SPP Are Not Eligible To Apply Under SPP for 1 year. But if the Study Visa CANADA is refused under non-SPP, the student can apply Study Visa CANADA under SPP immediately.
- A Medical Exam Will Be Required For Study Program not Exceeding 6 Months. SPP Applicants Can Undergo Up-Front Medical Examinations, Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) Approximately $10,200. The GIC will Cover Living Expenses in Canada and will be given back to the candidate within a year. This Requirement Is Fulfilled Through The Purchase of A Participating GIC, And Evidence That You Have Paid Your Tuition. Once Your Scotia Bank Student GIC Has Been Opened, You May Transfer Funds To Your account In Canada from the student account only from the bank In India, In Which You Hold Your Account.
- Application Form Fully Completed (ALL Questions Answered), Dated And Signed, Indicating Your Personal Mailing Address, Reliable Phone Contact, And Your Personal Email Address (IF You Agree To E-Mail Communications).
- Original, Valid Passport For Yourself, As Well As A Photocopy Of The Bio Data Page
- Family Information Form And Student Questionnaire (LEAVING No Gaps).
- Two Passport Photographs With A White Background For Yourself And Each Family Member Requesting A Study Visa CANADA. The Photographs Should Have Your Name Printed On The Back, Dated And Taken In The Past 6 Months. For Visa Application photograph, please click on this LINK
- Letter Of Acceptance From Your SPP Educational Institute In Canada Stating Unconditional Admission, Course Title, Duration Of Study, Level Of Study, Start Date (MULTIPLE Start Dates, If Applicable) And Latest Possible Date Of Admission
- Ielts Test Results Taken Within Last 24 Months With Overall Band Not Less Than 6.0, With No Individual Band Lower Than 5.5 for Under Graduate Courses. The Overall Band Not Less than 6.5 Bands, With No Individual Band Lower Than 6.0 For Pg Courses.
- Copy Of Receipts For Tuition Payment Provided By the SPP Institution.
- Photocopy Of The Most Recent Diploma/Leaving Certificate, And Most Recent Mark Sheets (FOR Entire Program; Consolidated Mark Sheets Are Not Acceptable
- Medical for any type of Study Visa CANADA can be done only through the PANEL PHYSICIANS of CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION. For detail information, please see the link below:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Student Working Rights
Students Are Not Entitle To Work Initially For First 6 Months after Joining the College. The Student Will Get Work Right After 6 Months Of Course Completion.
International Students Graduating From Canadian Universities Are Actively Encouraged To Take Up Employment In The Country. The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program Offers You A Work Permit For A Period Of Time Equal To The Duration Of Your Course, For A Maximum Of Three Years. For Instance, If You Complete A One Year Course In Canada, You Will Be Granted A One Year Post-Graduation Work Permit. With This Type Of Work Permit, You Can Work Anywhere And Switch Jobs Any Time You Like. You Must Apply Within 90 Days Of Graduating.
Disclaimer : We Have Provided The Details According To The Best Of Our Knowledge And Prevailing Norms Of The Country, Which Are Subject To Changes From Time To Time. For Right Information, Contact The Immigration/ Colleges/ Universities Website.