A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a country to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that country. Visas typically include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, territory within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work in the country in question. Visas are associated with the request for permission to enter a country and thus are, in some countries, distinct from actual formal permission for an alien to enter and remain in the country. In each instance, a visa is subject to entry permission by an immigration official at the time of actual entry, and can be revoked at any time.
WHAT A BUSINESS VISA IS?
A business visa is given to those who would like to make a business related trip to a particular country such as sales or establishing contact on behalf of a company outside their native country. An applicant going for employment in project/contract needs to apply for Employment visa and not Business visa. The visa duration would end according to the visa period of the principle visa holder.
A business visa is granted to the following types of foreign nationals:
- Foreign nationals visiting the country to establish an industrial/commercial business venture or to explore possibilities to set up industrial/business venture.
- To purchase/sell industrial or commercial products or consumer durables.
- For technical meetings/discussions, attend board meetings, general meetings for providing business services support.
- For the purpose of recruitment of manpower.
- Those who are partners in the business and/or functioning as directors in the company.
- For consultation regarding exhibitions, for participation in exhibitions, trade fairs, business fairs etc.
- Buyers who come to transact business with suppliers/potential suppliers at a location in a particular country, also to evaluate or monitor quality , give specifications , place orders, negotiate further supplies etc. relating to goods or services produced in native country.
- Foreign experts/specialists on a visit of short duration in the connection with an outgoing project with the objective of monitoring the progress of the work, conducting meetings with the customers and or/to provide some high level technical guidance.
- Foreign nationals going to a particular country for pre-sales activity not amounting to actual execution of any contract or project.
- Trainees of multinational companies /corporate houses going for in-house training in the regional hubs of the concerned country to which they want to visit.
- Foreign students sponsored by AIESEC for internship in project based work in companies/industries.
- Senior executives of the firms, experts, tour conductors, travel agents etc. visiting in connection with work related to projects of national importance, including those undertaken by public sector undertakings and conducting business tour.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Established in the Year 2001, the SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS is one of the India’s leading immigration consultancy and apparently the fastest growing private consultancy for visa and immigration services in the union.
4,015 total views, 12 views today