Canada student visa: Canada is one of the most preferred study destinations for the majority of students in India. This is because universities in Canada offer world-class education in various fields. Moreover, Canadian institutions have very low tuition fees due to which study in Canada is very much affordable. Due to its high quality of education, Canada is welcoming international students. If you study in Canada, you can experience high standards of research-based learning. As it is a well-known fact that practical based learning is very much efficient.
Canada is the second-largest country in the world and it is the home of 37 million peoples. It is a very beautiful and diverse country due to which many people like to get settled in Canada. Students from all over the world come to study in Canada due to its world-class education system. Canada has a very healthy natural and cultural environment to live in. This encourages lots of people across the globe to migrate to Canada. So if you want to study in Canada, we can help you out because we are the best immigration consultants in Chandigarh. SEIC is the leading Canada student visa consultants in North-India.
Why study in Canada?
One should choose to study in Canada because it has a very high quality of lifestyle and education. Along with that UN has rated Canada as one of the best countries to live in and for education. Canada is a developed country with a high per-capita income and has a very rich economy. If you study in Canada, you can work with studies to support your expenses on your own.
In the QS world university ranking 2019, 18 Canadian universities were ranked among the top 500 global universities. The University of Toronto was at the 28th rank, being highest of all 18 universities. The Rank of McGill University and the University of British Columbia was within the Top 50. This displays that Canada is providing a great educational and cultural experience.
In 2019 more than 642,480 international students chose to study in Canada for higher education. It is due to the diversity of education Canadian institutions are providing. There is a variety of Bachelor’s, Masters and doctorate courses available in various streams. The course duration depends on your chosen institution.
Moreover, Canada is a very peaceful and safe place to live in and it also has good law and order. After completing studies it is very easy to apply for a Canada PR visa.
Eligibility for Canada Student visa?
In order to be eligible for Canada Student Visa Following are the requirements:
1. The age of the candidate must be at least 17 Years and the candidate must have passed senior secondary (12th) Before applying for a student visa.
2. DLI Holder College or Universities should accept the application of Canada student visa. Whereas DIL stands for Designated Learning Institution.
3. The candidate applying for a study visa need to pay 1-year tuition fees and 1-year living expenses to tune CAD 10,000 by opening a GIC Account.
4. A Candidate applying for Canada Student Visa has to undergo a medical examination. Impaneled doctors perform a medical examination before applying for a study visa.
How to get a Canada study visa?
If a student wants to study in Canada he/she must need a Canada study visa, it is a Canadian study permit. It allows the student to stay in Canada for educational purposes. The aspirant has to apply for a Canada Student visa before arriving in Canada. You can apply for a Canadian study permit online on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website. But you should apply via an experienced immigration consultant because they will guide you better.
Following is the process of getting a Canada study visa:
1. First of all, a candidate must have a standardized letter of acceptance from recognized institutions. A letter of acceptance is required before applying for a Canada study visa.
2. In the next step, the candidate has to get a temporary resident permit. Candidate can get it either from the Canadian embassy (ICI website) or from a local visa agent.
3. If you are applying through the ICI website, you will have to answer some questions about yourself. Those questions will determine whether you are eligible for a Canada student visa or not.
4. You will get a checklist code if found eligible, that code will be valid for 60 days. That code is important because you will need it to submit your online application. Take a printout of that page for future reference and instructions for the next step.
5. Whenever you are ready to apply to make an account on MyCIC and enter your checklist code. After that, you will get a personal document checklist. It will allow you to upload and send documents to CIC. One must have a printer or scanner to do all this.
6. After completing your application form and paying your fees. Once your documents are ready, you can submit your application to CIC.
7. At the local visa office, some candidates may have to go through an interview round.
But instead of performing all this hectic procedure on your own, you must take the help of an experienced immigration agent. Here we can help you out as we are in the field of Immigration services since 2001. We are the specialist in Canada student visa and Canada pr visa.
How to study in Canada after the 12th?
Many Indian students are willing to study in Canada after 12th due to its education quality. There are a variety of professional bachelor and diploma courses available in Canada. You can choose the course of your choice and can get a bright career in your desired field.
If you want to study in Canada after the 12th following is the procedure:
1. There should be at least 6 bands in academic IELTS, in each module.
2. The candidate applying should have at least 60% in 12th.
3. If you are applying through PTE, then the applicant’s marks must be at least 51 in each module.
4. 233 marks are required in each module if a candidate is applying through TOFEL.
Even if you want to study in Canada after graduation then the whole procedure is the same.
What is the Student direct stream?
The government of Canada has recently introduced a student direct stream. This scheme is for the students from India, China, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Under this scheme students from these countries can get Canada student visa faster. Hence, Indian students applying for Canadian institutions can get a study visa faster.
A usual visa processing takes 2-3 months, but under this scheme, you can get a Canada student visa within 2-4 weeks. But some additional documents will be required if you are applying under student direct stream.
What documents are required to study in Canada?
Below are the listed documents that are required to study in Canada:
- Valid Passport of the candidate or student.
- Letter of acceptance by the institution in which student has applied.
- Proof of funds. Canadian immigration demands students must have at least 10,000 CAD for every year to stay.
- Recent passport size photo of the candidate with size 35 mm x 45 mm.
- Immigration Medical examination Certificate of the candidate. It is a mandatory medical examination for every candidate.
- Two years of Income-tax Returns of the parents.
- PAN Card / Aadhar card Copy of the parents.
- Statement Of Purpose (SOP) of the candidate.
- Credit Card.
3,520 total views, 20 views today