Comment vous appelez-vous? You must be wondering what does this mean If you’re not sure which foreign language to learn. Then to make it easy for you—choose English To French.
WHY STUDY FRENCH :
- French is always a popular option, not least because of how beautiful it sounds. There are innumerable languages spoken all over the world out of which French is a very popular language & has gained a lot of importance as a means of international communication.
- With over 270 million population, La Francophonie is a group of 84 countries that share the proper use or teaching of French.
- It is the only tongue other than English to be spoken on all five continents.
- Currently, it is the most popular choice between French, Spanish, and German
- With a total of 79.9 million speakers in 29 countries, French is still a very popular language today. In fact, it’s estimated that around 194.2 million people also speak French as a second language, and that number is projected to rise to 750 million by 2050, possibly even overtaking English and Mandarin.
- There are in total six levels of the course ranging from A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 (Beginners – Proficient).
Benifits OF French :
- French is the official language of 29 countries. To strengthen the Curriculum Vitae, French language plays a major role as its help employers for the international business.
- It’s also an alternative profession of a candidate to grab international jobs in the fields like translators, interpreters, travel and tourism etc.
- The French language is the most taught foreign language in India. As a result, skilled French teachers and College & University lecturers find their services in higher demand.
- The job for French teachers in this field is plenty – across the country. Of all the benefits of learning French, the career choices after learning English To French is the most influential factor that attracts students from far and wide.
- The ability to speak French fluently can open up new opportunities in various sectors globally.
- Canada currently has amazing opportunities for skilled immigrants. Many are flocking there from India, Nigeria, and other parts of the world. Mastering French is often the key to securing the coveted Canadian permanent residency. Speaking French is a true tangible asset for those who migrate to Canada.
- The entire curriculum of the course acquaints you with mastering the art of speaking the language fluently along with writing long sentences in French.
Tef Exam In INDIA:
- The exam fees will depend on the test you sign up for and the country where you take it. In India, Fees are between ₹ 15,000 to 25,000, depending on the number of papers.
- A certificate of results, which is valid for one year, is issued for the applicant and shows the scores on each section of the test. A candidate may take the test as many times as he/she wants, however, a two-month waiting period is required between two successive tests.
WHY SUNLAND :
Our qualified teachers help students not only in grammar and vocabulary but also listening, speaking, reading and writing. This is also one of the most reputed places to learn French. This institute has general courses for various age groups. This place uses a holistic approach through which the course is learnt well and quick enough to be used in everyday situations within a few days of the commencement of the course.
547 total views, 3 views today