Looking For Australia Study Visa ! Sunlandedu



Study In Australia: Australia is a distinctive and diverse country in culture, climate, geography, population, and history. According to December 2014, Australia’s population is approximately 23.6 million people. The most populous states in Australia are New South Wales and Victoria, along with their respective capitals, Sydney and Melbourne, which are the largest cities in Australia. The northern states of Australia are warm throughout the year but the southern states experiencing cool winters. Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country (7,682,300 sq km) and it is also a continent.

Looking For Australia Study Visa

Australia has a well-developed education system and having the highest participation rates in the world. Each year, a lot of international students pass out from colleges or universities in Australia. Australians enjoy a high quality of life which is as rated highest in the world. Australia’s key features are a clean environment; good health services, better education, and lifestyle make it an attractive place to stay. Australia started the system of the vote for women. Australia’s system of government reflects the British and North American models of democracy, but also it has unique Australian characteristics.

Student Fees Structure

The tuition fees for Australia vary from AUD $6000 to AUD $14000 Per Semester totally depending upon the Course or Level of study. Before this, the Student visa consists of 8 sub-classes from subclass 570–576, however, now there is only one student visa class which is Subclass 500 depend on the education sector of the student’s main course.

Student Work Rights

The student can work for maximum of 40 hours per 14 days at the time when course is in session but they can work for unlimited hours during the vacations. Those who are studying master’s degree by research or Ph. D degrees and are international students can work for unlimited hours.


The Government of Australia gives a chance to all Indian students to study in their country but a prior condition is you’ll have to get a student visa. The visa will depend on some factors like your age, the type of study or course, and how long do you want to stay in Australia. You would most commonly require a student (subclass 500) visa as an international student.

Looking For Australia Study Visa


Student visa (Subclass 500 Coming) into effect since July 1, 2016, which helps the student to stay in Australia for the duration of their study program or course, it is mostly up to five years. It is crucial for the student to make sure that your visa remains valid and obey the conditions as mentioned on the student visa. Students can read up in detail about this kind of visa on the website of the Department of Home Affairs (Government of Australia).

Documents required for an Australian student visa

At the time of applying student visa for Australia, you will generally need the following documents:

  • Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment)
  • A valid passport with all the pages of new and old passport (if any)
  • Visa application fee
  • Your Financial documents ( 3 months old)
  • Experience documents both academic and work
  • TRF of your English proficiency skills (IELTS/PTE)
  • Bank statement and telephone number of bank (where funds are held)
  • Statement of purpose ( SOP)
  • 4 Passport sized photographs with white background and it should be in JPEG format.
  • E- Medical commonly known as HAP ID
  • Income Tax Returns & PAN CARD
  • Work Experience Letter (Photocopy) if any
  • Stamp Papers i.e. 25/-for Self, 25/- for Parents and 20/- for each additional Sponsor


Those who have completed a Bachelors’s degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia will be eligible to apply and stay for a two-year post-study work visa.

Students who have completed Masters by research degree or a Doctorate degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years.

The rest of the students may be eligible to apply for the Temporary Skilled Graduate [subclass 485] visa that grants a temporary visa and allows an 18 months stay in Australia to do work.

If the student’s course duration is 12 months or longer, the spouse and children of a student can stay in Australia.


If you looking For Migrate to other Countries  Australia PRNew Zealand PR Canada PR


 Sunland Education & Immigration Consultants (SEIC)

For more details Contact us today. Call @ +91 98146 10782/+91 98147 43444

You can visit us: SCO – 260, Sector 32-D, Chandigarh 




 233 total views,  1 views today