Malta is a beautiful island situated in Europe. It is officially known as the Republic of Malta, it is one of the seven islands lying under Sicily. Malta is the largest among the group of seven islands there. It has low hills and long fields but no rivers and coastal cliffs.
- CAPITAL- VALLETTA
- DIALLING CODE- +365
- CURRENCY- EURO
- SCHENGEN MEMBER- YES
- POPULATION- 4.94 LAKHS
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE- MALTESE, ENGLISH
SPECIAL FEATURES OF MALTA:
- IT IS NOT JUST AN ISLAND, ITS IS AN ARCHIPELAGO.
- IT IS THE RAFT CAPITAL OF EUROPE.
- IT HAS WORLD CLASS ARCHITECTURE.
- IT IS CONSIDERED AS A FOREST-FREE ZONE.
- IT IS LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA.
- IT HAS OUTSTANDING CUISINE AND TOURISM.
Malta offers a high-rated education system based on the British model. Many students prefer Malta as a perfect location to research or get a Ph.D. in various fields including History, Diplomacy, Economics, and Marine studies.
WHY STUDY IN MALTA?
- The University Of Malta- the University Of Malta is one of the oldest and prestigious universities in the world. It is quite famous for performing arts programs. Students from all over the world learn music, dance, or drama here.
- It is an English speaking nation- English is the official language of Malta. International students won’t find any difficulty to settle in the new environment. It is also a welcoming nation.
- Outstanding culture, cuisine, and weather- Malta serves excellent food cuisines, pleasant weather, and fun nightlife. It is an outstanding island overall
- Thrilling outdoor activities- Malta is home to outstanding activities like rock climbing, hiking, water sports, soccer, and sailing. There are also many beautiful beaches in Malt
- One of the safest countries- Malta is one of the safest countries in the world. It is a crime-free country making it one of the most prosperous destinations in Europe.
Requirements for MALTA STUDY VISA:-
1) Academic- 10th/12th/ Bachelors/Masters (Pass Documents Required)
2) IELTS recommended but not mandatory
– Diploma in Business Management (MQF Levels 4, 5, and 6)
– BA (Hons) Business & Management (MQF Level 6)
– Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership (MQF Level 7)
– MBA – Master in Business Administration (MQF Level 7)
Accounting and Finance
– Diploma in Accounting and Business (MQF Levels 4,5 and 6)
– Diploma in Accounting and Finance (MQF Level 7)
– MSc Accounting and Finance (MQF Level 7)
– Diploma in Information Technology (MQF Levels 4, 5, and 6)
Tourism & Hospitality Management
– Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management (MQF Levels 4,5, 6, and 7)
Intake: FEB / April | May | July | August | September | December
Step 1: Offer Letter will be issued within 2 working days at no fee upon
Providing the following documents
·IELTS (If available) – BUT it’s NOT REQUIRED
Step 2: Offer Acceptance:
The student will have to make a payment of EUR 200 by direct transfer or credit card to reserve the seat for the Intake. This amount will be non-refundable.
Stage 3: Official Letter Of Acceptance/Visa Documents
Bank draft of Euro 7500 OR
Original Course acceptance letter along with visa-related documents (Accommodation letter, invoice/Receipt of tuition fee, a declaration from the college) will be issued and sent by courier to the student/agency.
If a student visa is declined, the same bank draft will be returned back to the student/agency as a full refund of the tuition fee (Euro 7500) subject to providing the visa decline letter from the embassy.
NOTE: THE GAP IS ACCEPTABLE.
Malta offers interesting opportunities for students to work after graduation. They might look for jobs in the hospitality and other industries to add value to their resume. All students who are looking for Malta Student Visa in India are recommended to contact their preferred university authorities regarding career opportunities and work visa requirements.
Apply for a Malta Study Visa in Chandigarh, Punjab India. If you want your study visa for Malta simply call us for assistance.
Welcomes all those students who wish to apply for a Malta Study Study Visa in Chandigarh, Punjab India, and looking for expert guidance and support to satisfy all entry requirements and procedures for Malta Study/Student Visa. Please feel free to Contact US at ☎ +91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322, we will be happy to give you the right guidance.