COLLEGES IN RUSSIA:
The FMGE Screening Test has been introduced by the Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the Mbbs Russia Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act.”
Possesses primary medical qualifications that are recognized by the Government of the country issuing that qualification and the holder of that qualification is entitled for practice in that country. The said medical school must be listed in WHO directory of medical schools.
This is the list of top medical collages in Mbbs Russia recognised by MCI
- Altai State Medical University
- Amur State Medical Academy
- Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy
- Astrakhan State Medical Academy
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Cecenja State University
- Chelyabinsk State Medical Academy, Institute of Medical Education
- Cita State Medical Academy
- Cuvassia State University Medical Faculty
- Dagestan State Medical Academy
- Habarovsk State Medical Institute
- Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Ivanovo State Medical Academy
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
- Jewish State Academy (Moscow), Faculty of Medicine
- Kabardino Balkarian State University, Medical Faculty
- Kemerovo State Medical Academy
- Kirov State Medical Institute
- Krasnoyarsk Medical Academy
- Kuban State Medical Academy
- Kursk State Medical University, is the first university in Russia to offer full English Medium Studies.
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Kazan State Medical University, Medical Faculty
- Ammosov Sakha (Yakutsk) State University, Faculty of Medicine
- Military Medical Academy
- Mordovian Ogarev State University, Faculty of Medicine
- Moscow Medical Stomatology Institute, Medical Faculty
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
- Moscow State University (M.V. Lomonosov)
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy
- Novgorod State University (Jaroslav the Wise), Faculty of Medicine
- Novosibirsk Medical Institute
- Omsk State Medical Academy
- Orenburg State Medical Academy
- Orel State University, Medical Institute
- Osh State University, Medical Institute
- Penza state medical university
- People’s Friendship University of Russia, Faculty of Medicine
- Perm State Medical Academy
- Petrozavodsk State University, Faculty of Medicine
- Rostov State Medical University
- Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, (formerly known as Russian State Medical University (RSMU)
- Ryazan State Medical University, Faculty for post graduates in English
- Saint Petersburg State Mechnikov Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg Medical Academy of Postgraduate Studies
- Saint Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Medicine
- Samara State Medical University, Medical Institute
- Saratov State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical Academy
- Stavropol State Medical Academy
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Tyumen State Medical Academy (TSMA)
- Ural State Medical Academy
- Vladivostok State Medical University
- The Volgograd State Medical University
- Voronezh N. N. Burdenko State Medical Academy
- Yakutsk State University
- Yaroslavl State Medical Academy, Medical Faculty
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia
1.The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
2.The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate 12th standard examination.
3.The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
The student should have obtained 50% marks in the 12th standard examination. Students belonging SC/ST and OBC category are eligible having 40% marks in aggregate 12th standard examination.
WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA?
There is no better way to learn from the experts in this field for many decades now. one should consider to study in Russia as an option for many non-exhaustive reasons.
- Low cost education – The Russian government has subsidized education where a student pays about Rs 2.5 -5 Lakhs annually for fees and accommodation. Enough number of seats for all students and a big patient to doctor ratio considering the sizes of hospitals.
- Government institutions, internationally recognized degrees and accredited by the Medical Council of India and WHO making the students eligible to practice in any country they deem fit.
- Students are trained in the MCI screening test to be registered to practice in India.
- Course is taught in English and the student will also be taught the Russian Language alongside to be able to converse with the local patients. During the 4th,5th and 6th year, the surgeons (students who are studying MBBS course from Russia) in hospitals act as tutors and start to work with the students teaching in Russian.
- The professors of the university are well aware of the MCI regulations and the syllabus and pattern of these exams. A Student is simultaneously coached for the MCI screening test. The student is also coached for the USMLE preparation the entrance exam to study or practice in the USA.
- Secure facilities for students with well-furnished hostels.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA MEDICAL COLLEGES 2016
Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia Medical colleges/Universities is very easy and simple, interested candidates may follow the steps set out below to start admission process in Russia medical colleges Universities.
MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA– Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc for getting admission in Russian medical colleges for MBBS, MD, and MS. MBBS Admission in Russian medical colleges are on a first come first served basis, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries.
Follow these steps to start process for MBBS admission in Russia
Admission started in all medical colleges of Russia. Classes will start from 1st of September, but we advise students to apply early because there is a large number of applicants from all over the world and the seats are limited and hence are given strictly on a first come first served basis and depend on the final discretion of the university as per the availability. Therefore, there is an added benefit to those applicants who apply early.
Here is the step-by-step detailed information on how to start process for admission in MBBS in Russia medical colleges. We advice you to read it carefully and pay particular attention to all stages. Please do not hesitate to ask any question at each stage.
- Visit or call to any of our office/representatives for a free counselling session, when detailed information will be provided regarding the eligibility criteria, various universities, courses fee structure, admission process, credentials and Facilitation Fees of Continental Education Consultants. The student and parents needs to undertake steps as he/she feels necessary to satisfy himself/herself regarding the decision of studying MBBS in Russia and admission process.
- Once the student has satisfied himself / herself about all the merits and demerits of studying in Russia, The student should submit his/her filled in admission form along with scan copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate with subject’s details and marks on CEC email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this primary stage student have to pay an initial amount of Rs.20,000 for University application fees, either through a Demand Draft favoring CONTINENTAL EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANTS payable at Delhi/New Delhi OR you can Bank Transfer the said amount in our HDFC Bank Account 13502560001072 Preet Vihar Branch, New Delhi, IFSC Code: HDFC0001350.
- Such an application is forwarded to the concerned University. Within one week university will issue admission letter confirming the reservation of the seat. The original letter is sent by the university. This letter of admission is then given to student. At this stage, student is expected to make the payment of Rs. 30,000. (at this stage student should submit his Passport) Next, CEC will apply for the INVITATION LETTER which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Russian federation Seeking the Invitation letter is a tedious task and it takes somewhere around one month.
- Next, after receiving the INVITATION LETTER and Original Passport, CEC will apply for student VISA from Russian embassy or consulate. Once visa stamped on passport student is expected to make the payment of Rs. 30,000
- By this time, the students should start preparing for their travel to Russia. Besides, a check-list of necessary instructions and essential items will also be provided to the travelling students. The date of travel will be specified to the students.
- The students will also need to ensure that all the necessary documents are collected as such documents will need to be presented at the university office on their arrival.
- On their arrival to Moscow, the students will be received by the representative of CEC at the airport who will guide them from the Airport to the University Hostel. The next day, the representative will help them to pay the college fees and Administrative fees in the university, wherein you will be joining the course of MBBS. The student will not have any problem because he/she will be guided till the complete admission process is done. CEC will accompany the young learners at every step on foreign soil.
CEC Provide the following services to their students:
- Obtaining Confirmation Letter from University.
- Admission Letter from University.
- Obtaining Invitation Letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russian Federation
- Visa from Russian Embassy including visa fee.
- Immigration clearance for Travel to Russia
- Receive the student on his/her first arrival to Russia
- Providing Indian meal on arrival and providing students the opportunity to connect to their parents through phone
- Registration in Russia
Documents required for admission in Russian medical colleges:
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form
- Scanned copy of passing certificate and mark sheet of class 12th (higher secondary certificate with academic transcript)
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of class 10th,
- 6 Passport size color photographs in white background (4.5cm /3.5cm)
- Scanned copy of passport (first and last page)
- For any other query and clarification, please feel free to contact on 91-9814610782
- TATKAL PASSPORT SCHEME (if students do not have Passport, then they can apply for urgent passport on the basis of admission letter.
Students who want to study MBBS in Russia or any other country will have to obtain an eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI).Continental Educational Consultants will assist you for applying the same.
2,231 total views, 3 views today