Our CEO Mrs. Anisha Gupta is an Licensed Immigration Adviser of New Zealand bearing License No. 200902725 and will guide you in a proper manner about the Study Visa / Spouse Visa Requirements for NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA. Please Go through the Below mentioned list:-
NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
- All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE).
- IELTS with Minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 / PTE with Minimum Score in the Range of 43-50.
- Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of At-least 6 Months).
We arrange an Offer letter for the Candidate for a suitable course in Any New Zealand Institution depending upon his previous Qualification and IELTS / PTE Score.
The Candidate needs at-least Rs. 22 – Rs. 25 lacs funds for the NEW ZEALAND STUDY VISA and the funds should cover Tuition fees and Living costs for the period of study. The Funds can be in any form as mentioned below and should be at least 6 months old and the funds of spouse, parents, siblings, grandparents, and parents-in-law are acceptable:-
- Education Loan
- Post Office (MIS), PO (RD Account)
- GPF of Parents – Only Withdraw-able Part of GPF will be considered.
- PPF (Public Provident Fund)
- LAP (Loan Against Property)
Please ensure relevant documents are submitted to establish the relationship between yourself and your sponsor. The NZHC do not accept Voter ID, Ration Card, academic documents, or driving licenses as evidence of the relationship. Documents such as a copy of passport (bio-pages), Aadhar Card, birth certificate, etc. are acceptable
The Visa fees charged by the New Zealand High Commission for Different Visa’s are as below:-
NEW ZEALAND – VISA APPLICATION FEE
- Student visa –
|Fees Paying Student Visa (Online File)||NZD 395|
- Dependent visa-
|Dependent Student S/v (online File)||NZD 246|
|Student Visitor Visa||NZD 211|
- Partner visitor visa-
|Partner Visitor Visa for Student (Online File)||NZD 246|
- Visitor visa-
|Visitor Visa (online File)||NZD 246|
- Partner Work Visa-
|Work Visa||NZD 700|
You must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.
The health assessment process can take several weeks to complete. To help avoid delays, you can choose to undertake your health examination prior to lodging your visa application. You can undergo medical Examination from the PANEL PHYSICIAN of New Zealand High Commission.
Presently the Student Visa or Spouse dependent Visa can be filed online or through Paper Application. For Filing a visa, we need the following documents:-
- The Candidate has to make 2 DD’s. The 1st DD will be for Embassy fees and the 2nd DD will be for VFS Global Services PVT. LTD. and the detail of the same are as below:-
- All Educational Documents
- All Passport photocopies of all pages
- Medical (half or Full)
- All Financial Documents and Income tax returns for last 1 year
- Affidavit by self, Parents or all sponsor’s
- Offer letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Photograph (PP Size) in JPEG format
- if married, marriage registration certificate and photographs, CD’s, Marriage card.
- Student email id and student mobile no.
More information for STUDY Click here.
NOTE 1: For more information, please see the link below:-
NOTE 2 : For Checklist, please click on this LINK
21,425 total views, 4 views today