Study in Cyprus: Cyprus is a Mediterranean island situated between the Middle East and Europe. It is the third-largest and the most populous island in the Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus has valleys, mountains, and beaches. It is widely known as, ‘Land wild weather and volcanoes’.’
Cyprus has independent executive, judicial and legislative bodies and has a presidential rule. There are two main mountain ranges, Pentadactylos in the north and the Troodos in the central and south-western parts of the island. Messaoria, a fertile plain lies between these ranges.
Cyprus has long been a crossing point between Europe, Asia, and Africa. Still has many traces of successive civilizations. Roman theaters and villas. Byzantine churches and monasteries. Crusader castles, Ottoman mosques, and pre-historic habitats.
The island’s main economic activities are tourism, clothing and craft exports, and merchant shipping. Traditional crafts include embroidery, pottery, and copperwork. Traditional local dishes include the meze. It is a selection of appetizers served as a main dish, halloumi/ helm cheese, and the zivania schnapps.
The Republic of Cyprus gained its independence from Britain in 1960. Three years later, inter-communal violence between Turkish and Greek Cypriots broke out. Since 1974 the island is de facto divided after a coup d’état supported by the military junta in Greece against the Cypriot President Makarios and the after the intervention of the Turkish army. Despite many efforts to reunify the country, it remains divided to this day. Cyprus is well known as the island of Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, who, according to legend, was born here.
Why to study in Cyprus?
Cyprus is growing in the educational sector and becoming a leading choice for students to study abroad. It offers high educational standards and affordable education. Colleges in Cyprus are based on the American education system. There are more than forty thousand students studying in Cyprus from across the globe.
- HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATION.
- PRACTICAL EDUCATION BASED ON RESEARCH.
- GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREES.
- NO ENGLISH PROFICIENCY SCORES REQUIRED.
- AFFORDABLE TUITION FEE.
- VERY LESS LIVING EXPENSES.
- SOCIAL, CULTURAL, AND SPORTS ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE
WE REPRESENT THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES / COLLEGES/ INSTITUTIONS IN CYPRUS
- UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
- CTL EURO COLLEGE
- AMERICAN COLLEGE
- LARNACA COLLEGE
- CASA COLLEGE
- KES COLLEGE
- CYPRUS COLLEGE
The fee structure of the courses available in Cyprus is in the range of EURO 3500 to EURO 6000 p.a. The Candidate has to pay application fees in advance of Approx. EURO 150 to EURO 250.
- Embassy fees are EURO 60.
- Passport copy attested from MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and
- should be valid at least for 2 years.
- Bank statement according to our specification- It should be min 6 – 7 lakhs. The bank closing letter should be on Bank letterhead and have specific wording to be written on the same.
- According to our Embassy specification take a medical certificate from a Registered hospital.
- Police clearance certificate from the passport office and should be valid for min 6 months.
- Attest all the documents like Passport copies, bank letters, Medical, PCC. From the Ministry of External Affairs and Apostille, attestation is compulsory
- The students have to submit all his Original documents to the embassy at the time of the interview.
- Once the visa officer confirms the visa. The student has to pay the fee as shown in the offer letter and submit the paid receipt given by the college and collect his/her passport.
- The student must carry 2000 Euros to Cyprus, the immigration will check the Euros at the airport.
How to study in Cyprus after 12th?
International students need a study visa to study in Cyprus. Students must provide required documents to the College in which they are. Then the College will apply for a student visa on the behalf of the applicant. The list of required documents is:
The list of required documents is:-
- Application form
- Application fee
- Passport-size photographs
- Academic transcripts
The Cyprus High Commission Address :
D64, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi – 110021
Students enrolled in full-time courses in a Recognized institution are allowed to work 20 hours per week during Studies. They are also allowed to work full time during vacations.
Disclaimer: We have provided detailed information according to the best of our knowledge and prevailing norms of the country, which are subject to changes from time to time. For detailed information, please visit: www.mfa.gov.cy
4,054 total views, 8 views today