Officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia, Australia is the only country that is also a continent. Australia is a democratic country that functions as a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Australia is the oldest continent having a diverse landscape with deserts, landscapes, and forests. It has the most beautiful wildlife in the world.
Per-Capita Income: 50,050 PPP $
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
CURRENCY: Australian dollar ($A)
POPULATION: (2019 est.) 25,879,000
TOTAL AREA (SQ KM): 7,688,126
DIALING CODE: +61
Australia is a splendid education hub. It promotes open-minded thinking and encourages students to aim higher and higher. International students can get a lot of opportunities and exposure while they study in Australia. Australia’s outstanding education industry offers thousands of courses for international students.
Australia is the top choice for international students because of its welcoming nature. So if you want to study abroad, You must consider Australia First. Australia promotes practical education and Australian degrees are recognized internationally.
Why study in Australia?
According to recent researches, more and more students are choosing Australia for their higher studies because of its excellent education, high standards of living, and post-study work opportunities.
A popular destination among Indians-
Australia provides you to choose between thousands of courses and universities. There are a lot of opportunities for scholarships and grants so that you can finance your study.
Internationally accredited degrees-
Australian degrees and Australian universities are globally recognized. Australia is the home to 8 of the top 100 universities of the world.
The group of 8 universities is-
- The University of Melbourne.
- Australian National University.
- The University of Sydney.
- The University of Queensland.
- Monash University.
- The University of New South Wales.
- The University of Western Australia.
- The University of Adelaide
Attaining degrees from Australian universities will fetch you jobs anywhere across the globe. The industrial sector of the world will welcome you prosperously. Thus, Australian degrees hold a high value. The pay rate per hour in Australia is also very high.
Part-time working rights in Australia:-
As per the rules, students are allowed to work part-time along with their studies. Students earn a decent income for their daily expenses like food, grocery, and accommodation. During vacation, students can work 40 hours and 20 hours on a part-time basis.
Easy application process:-
The process to apply for an Australian stud visa is quite convenient. We at SEIC guide you throughout your visa process and guarantee you an assured visa.
What is the eligibility for an Australian student visa?
- Minimum age of the applicant must be at least 17 years with decent scores in 12th grade.
- The university must be accepting the application of an applicant.
- At least a 6-months tuition fee must be paid by the applicant.
- The candidate must also show financial proofs worth Rs. 25-30 lakhs.
- Applicants must undergo a medical examination before applying for a study visa.
How to get an Australian student visa?
If a student wants to study in Australia, he/she needs to apply for an Australian study permit. An Australian study visa allows the student to stay in Australia for educational purposes. You can apply for an Australian study permit on Australia’s official website. You need to consult an immigration consultant as they might guide you better.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA for Study?
Following is an easy guideline apply for an Australian study visa-
- A Candidate should get a letter of acceptance from an Australian institution.
- Making sure you have all the documentation ready.
- Create an account with the Australian immigration authorities.
- Complete the visa application online.
- Pay the embassy fees.
- Get your visa decision.
- Travel to Australia.
How to study in Australia after the 12th?
Many students wish to study in Australia after the 12th due to quality education. There are thousands of bachelor’s degrees available for students. You can choose many courses available and start your studies.
If you want to study in Australia after the 12th-
- There should be at least 5.5/6 bands in academic IELTS, in each module.
- The student must have at least 60% in class 12th.
- If you are appearing for PTE, you need to have at least 51 in each module.
6,396 total views, 3 views today