Having an Australian permanent residency visa (Australia PR) is such a great thing. Situated in the southern hemisphere, AUSTRALIA is the smallest continent and is the sixth-largest country in the world. Its population density is about 25,499,884. Every year 70,000-150,000 people from all over the world apply for the Australia PR visa. It is famous for its wildlife, scenic beauty, coastlines, and landscapes. Having more than thousands of beaches, national parks, and islands, it is a vast country. Australia has been one of the most extensive choices of people who want to migrate to other nations. Due to its flourishing economy, it has great job opportunities. Being a peaceful and diverse nation, it ensures harmony to its residents and an awesome lifestyle.
If anyone wants to become an Australian citizen, can apply for an Australian PR visa. Australia’s PR visa allows you to stay in the country and after some time apply for citizenship. Achieving an Australia PR visa is a prestigious issue, having many benefits and smooth life afterward. Here, we will let you know about all the necessary details and requirements for an Australian PR visa.
What are the reasons to apply for Australia Permanent Residency or Australia PR?
UNO describes Australia as one of the best countries to get settle in due to its standard of living and peaceful environment. Australia has great access to education and livelihood. It has an active economy which has shown a rising trend in recent years.
- Australia has a low population density.
- Being in the southern hemisphere.
- A wide range of scenic beauty.
- Australia is a leading country in the healthcare sector.
- Its thriving economy has a lot of job opportunities.
- The education industry is quite good. Study in Australia for a bright career.
Note- Australia is chosen by so many students each year for their higher education. SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS also helps students to study in Australia.
What are the benefits of the Australia PR Visa?
Australia PR Visa lets you and any member of your family unit who has also been granted this visa:
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence travel to and from Australia for five years from the date, the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
- There are three options for Permanent Residency
How to apply for an Australian PR visa?
Below are three ways through which anyone can apply for an Australian PR Visa:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): It is for points-tested skilled workers not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): It is for points-tested skilled workers, nominated by a state or territory government agency. For professions in CSOL/Short Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), please click on the STSOL LIST
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): It is for points-tested skilled workers, nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area.
a). Assessment fees may vary from AUD 500 – AUD 1500 and it depends on the Assessing Authority.
b). Permanent Residency Visa Fees (Correct as of 24/6/2020):–
|1||Main Applicant||AUD 4045|
|2||Any Dependent > 18||AUD 2020|
|3||Any Dependent < 18||AUD 1015|
c). Partner Visa Fees:-
|1||Main Applicant||AUD 7715|
|2||Any Dependent > 18||AUD 3860|
|3||Any Dependent < 18||AUD 1935|
POINT TEST FOR AUSTRALIA PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
|For Single / Un-Married||10|
|English Language Ability|
|Competent English—IELTS 6 / OET B – PTE 51||0|
|Proficient English—IELTS 7 / OET B – PTE 65||10|
|Superior English—IELTS 8 / OET A – PTE 80||20|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||5|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||10|
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years)||15|
|Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other Doctorate of a recognized standard||20|
|At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian educational institution or other degrees of a recognized standard||15|
|Diploma or trade qualification completed in Australia, or qualification or award of a recognized standard||10|
|Australian study requirements||5|
|Partner skill qualifications with Competent English||10|
|Partner with Competent English||5|
|Professional Year in Australia for at least 12 months in the four years before the day you were invited||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government (visa subclass 190 only)||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government or sponsorship by an eligible family member, to reside and work in a specified/designated area (visa subclass 491 only)||15|
7,535 total views, 3 views today