Australian Permanent Residency
It’s very wonderful to get an Australian Permanent Residency (Australia PR). Australia is the sixth-largest country in the world and the smallest continent, both of which are found in the southern hemisphere. There are around 25,499,884 people living there. 70,000–150,000 applicants from all around the world submit Australia PR visa applications each year. It is renowned for its natural beauty, including its coasts, landscapes, and animals. It is a big country with tens of thousands of beaches, national parks, and islands. One of the most popular options for persons looking to immigrate abroad is Australia. It boasts fantastic employment prospects as a result of its thriving economy. It guarantees harmony to its citizens and a great quality of life because it is a peaceful and diversified country.
Anyone can apply for an Australian Permanent Residency if they desire to become an Australian citizen. With a PR visa, you can remain in Australia and eventually petition for citizenship. Obtaining an Australia permanent resident visa is a respectable endeavour with numerous advantages and a pleasant life afterward. We will inform you of all pertinent information and specifications for an Australian PR visa here.
What are the justifications for submitting an application for Australia PR?
Australia is ranked among the finest nations in the world to relocate to by UNO because of its high level of life and tranquil surroundings. Australia has excellent access to both education and employment. It has a thriving economy that has recently showed an increasing trend.
- Australia has a sparsely populated area.
- A variety of scenic splendour.
- Australia is a world leader in the healthcare industry.
- having a southern hemisphere location.
- The education sector is doing really well. For a promising career, study in Australia.
- There are several career prospects in its booming economy.
NOTE:- Every year, a huge number of students choose to pursue their higher education in Australia. Students can also get assistance from SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS to study in Australia.
What advantages does the Australia PR Visa offer?
You and any member of your family who has been granted an Australia PR Visa may:-
- For five years following the date the visa is issued, sponsor qualified family members for permanent residence in Australia (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
- Three alternatives exist for obtaining permanent residency.
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s programme for covering medical costs
- Study and work in Australia
- Continue living in Australia forever
- Apply for citizenship in Australia (if you are eligible)
How to apply for an Australian PR visa?
There are three ways to apply for an Australian PR visa, as listed below:-
- A state or territory government agency may nominate talented employees who will be subject to a points test for a skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190). Please choose STSOL LIST to view the STSOL LIST of short-term skilled occupations (CSOL/STSOL) professions.
- Regional (Skilled) Visa (Provisional) (Subclass 491): It is for skilled workers with a points-based application who are sponsored by an eligible relative residing in a defined region or nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This visa is for skilled workers who must pass a points test but are not sponsored by an employer, a member of their family, or the state or territory government.
- Amounts charged for assessments can range from AUD 500 to AUD 1500, depending on the Assessing Authority.
2. Fees for Permanent Residency Visas (Accurate as of June 24, 2020)
|1.||Main Applicant||AUD 4045|
|2.||Any Dependent > 18||AUD 2020|
|3.||Any Dependent < 18||AUD 1015|
c). Partner Visa Fees:-
|1.||Main Applicant||AUD 7715|
|2.||Any Dependent > 18||AUD 3860|
|3.||Any Dependent < 18||AUD 1935|
POINT TEST FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN AUSTRALIA:-
|For Single / Un-Married||10|
|English Language Ability|
|Competent English—IELTS 6 / OET B – PTE 51||0|
|Proficient English—IELTS 7 / OET B – PTE 65||10|
|Superior English—IELTS 8 / OET A – PTE 80||20|
|At least three but less than five years (of past 10 years)||5|
|At least five but less than eight years (of past 10 years)||10|
|At least eight and up to 10 years (of past 10 years)||15|
|Doctorate from an Australian educational institution or other Doctorate of a recognized standard||20|
|At least a Bachelor degree, including a Bachelor degree with Honours or Masters, from an Australian educational institution or other degrees of a recognized standard||15|
|Diploma or trade qualification completed in Australia, or qualification or award of a recognized standard||10|
|Australian study requirements||5|
|Partner skill qualifications with Competent English||10|
|Partner with Competent English||5|
|Professional Year in Australia for at least 12 months in the four years before the day you were invited||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government (visa subclass 190 only)||5|
|Nomination by state or territory government or sponsorship by an eligible family member, to reside and work in a specified/designated area (visa subclass 491 only)||15|
112 total views, 4 views today