Business Visa Consultant in Chandigarh, Punjab and Himachal
A conditional authorisation from a nation permitting a foreigner to enter, remain in, or depart that nation is known as a Business Visa Consultant. Visas frequently have restrictions on the amount of time a foreigner may remain, the areas of the nation they may enter, the days they may enter, the number of visits they are allowed to make, and whether or not they are allowed to work there. The formal authority for an alien to enter and remain in the country is different in certain countries from the visa, which is related with the request for permission to enter the country. Any time a Business Visa is issued, it is subject to approval for entrance by an immigration official at the time of the actual entry.
What Is A Business Visa?
Those who wish to travel abroad on business, such as to conduct sales or make contact on behalf of a corporation outside of their own nation, are granted a business visa. An applicant who wants to work on a project or contract must apply for an employment visa rather than a business visa. The duration of the visa would end when the primary visa holder’s visa period did.
Foreign nationals who fit the following categories are given business visas:-
- Foreign nationals who come to the country to start an industrial or commercial firm or to look into possibilities for starting one.
- To buy or sell durable goods for sale to consumers or businesses.
- Attend board meetings and general meetings to assist business services talks and technical meetings.
- For the aim of hiring personnel.
- Those who work as directors for the company or who are partners in the business.
- For assistance with exhibitions, to attend exhibitions, trade shows, business expos, etc.
- Buyers who travel to a site in a certain country to conduct business with suppliers or potential suppliers, as well as to evaluate or monitor quality, provide specifications, place orders, negotiate more supplies, etc. relating to goods or services produced in the original country.
- Foreign experts/specialists on a brief visit in conjunction with an ongoing project with the aim of observing the work’s progress, holding client meetings, or/to offer some high level technical advice.
- Foreign nationals visiting a specific nation for pre-sales activities that do not actually result in the completion of any project or contract.
- Trainees of multinational corporations or corporate houses travelling to the regional centres of the country they intend to visit for in-house training.
- AIESEC sponsors international students for project-based internships in businesses and industries.
- Senior management from the companies, specialists, tour guides, travel agents, etc. visiting for work related to projects of national importance, including those done by public sector undertakings and performing business tour.
WHY CHOOSE US?
One of India’s top immigration consultancies, SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS was founded in 2001 and is reportedly the fastest-growing private consultant for visa and immigration services in the union.
312 total views, 1 views today