Basic Requirements for Canada Visitor Visas – How to Apply?
Canada Visitor Visas DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR A TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA
The following CIC form needs to be filled out, signed, and stamped.
- application for a visa for a temporary resident (IMM 5257)
Note: In order to create a barcode, this application form must be validated if it is done on a computer. Page 5 to 5 of the barcode page should be printed and placed on top of your application (or if applying as a group, each individual application package).
- Form for Family Information. Must be finished by individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Note: Remember to fill out the family information form (IMM 5707) that is provided in the application package for your location.
- Declaration of Common-law Union by Statute (IMM 5409)
Utilization of a Representative (IMM 5476)
Power to Disclose Personal Information to a Designated Person (IMM 5475)
Please take Note: That you should only fill out this form if you give Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) permission to release information from your case file to a person other than yourself.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS:
- a format for paying fees that is acceptable. Please make sure to include the processing charge for the application and, if necessary, the biometric fee. Consult the Visa office or Visa Application Centre (VAC) in charge of your region to confirm the accepted payment options.
Reminder: Canadian bank payment receipts are not accepted at Visa locations.
- a photocopy of the page from your current passport or other travel document that contains the following information:
- Two images that adhere to the parameters for the visa application photograph requirements Write your name and birthdate on the bank of two photos.
- Your picture, name, birthplace, and date.
- The issuance and expiration dates;
- The passport number;
Note: You are not necessary to provide a paper photo with your application if you are asked to submit biometric fingerprints and a photo. Evidence of financial assistance. You must provide evidence that you can support any family members travelling with you while in Canada Visitor Visas.
- Evidence of financial assistance. You must enclose documentation demonstrating your ability to support any accompanying family members while you are in Canada Visitor Visas.
- Reason for Travel
- A photocopy of your marriage certificate or licence
SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS
- An invitation letter from your child or grandchild who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- To demonstrate that your child or grandchild satisfies the low income cutoff (LICO) minimum, one of the following documents must be presented.
- Copy of the Notice of Assessment that is most recent. You can access and print your tax return as well as other personal tax information using the CRA’s My Account online service if you don’t have a paper copy of your Notice of Assessment on file.
- Most latest T4 or T1 document
- Original letter from the employer describing the position’s title, duties, and compensation.
- Pay stubs for employment insurance
- A letter from an accountant attesting to their annual income if they are self-employed.
- Evidence of additional income (pension statement, investments, etc )
- Evidence that the Canadian citizen or permanent resident you wish to visit is your parent or grandparent
- You must present evidence of your current immigration status if your country of residency is different from the one mentioned on your passport as your country of citizenship.
- Minors travelling alone or with only one parent must present custody papers, a letter of consent from the other parent who is not going with them, or a letter of consent signed by both parents in the case of legal guardians.
- Any further paperwork demanded by the relevant visa office.
387 total views, 1 views today