Why Study in Europe / Schengen?
One may think, what is the difference between studying in one’s home country rather than moving abroad to study the same course, when it is readily available in their country. With the world continuously shrinking, And with the best colleges and universities offering their courses at the doorstep of the student. There are numerous reasons why students opting for higher studies need to consider going abroad to Europe/ Schengen because of the following:
Enumerated here are some of the good reasons for the students all across the atlas to pursue studies.
European colleges and universities:
- One of the reasons students can get with the ‘ why study abroad’ is that the programs are conducted by staff that are highly qualified academic staff, the size of the classroom is quite small which confers individual attention to each student
- One of the advantages of Why Study Abroad in Europe is that students can get admission into medical school directly after high school. This cuts the time period and subsequently the overall cost of getting their degree.
- Students studying medicine get their degree in less time as compared to the US or elsewhere
- One of the USPs is the lower overall cost of education, including tuition, fees, room and board. It is seen that students can shave off more than three fourths of the cost that they have to typically spend in the US.
- If any student visa is rejected from any federal country like Australia, NZ, Canada, UK etc, the student can easily go to Schengen country like Poland, Switzerland, Czech, Slovania, Slovakia, Hungary, Turkey, portugal etc. There are approx. 26 countries in Schengen and the fees is very low.
Thus, it becomes a fairly feasible and economically viable option when students want to weigh the study abroad benefits of a European university.
If you study in Europe, you’ll gain all the skills you need for the global economy. Study and learn with students from all corners of the world, discover a new language, and develop your independence at a university in Europe.
You can learn in English, or immerse yourself fully in a new culture and language. From the Arctic Circle to the coast of Africa, you can explore a truly diverse and multicultural region, with a rich academic history spanning thousands of years. The student have to fulfill following formalities for getting the visa and the all the following documents should be APOSTILLE attestation done from MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIR:-
- A Copy of the attested IELTS, Secondary and High School Certificates with corresponding Mark Sheets. The School Leaving Certificate is MUST for the student visa.
- A Clear attested copy of Passport, valid for at least two years from the date of commencement of studies applied for.
- An attested original Bank Certificate / Letter, valid for minimum 6 months (A relationship certificate (affidavit) is required if the sponsor is not first degree relative.)
- Bank Statement – the amount of Euro 7000 should be shown in the (sponsor’s account) for a period of one month! This should be a month before the date of submission.
- An attested original Police Certificate, valid for minimum 6 months.
- Attested Original Medical Certificate issued by any MBBS doctor – Original blood analysis certificate for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, Syphilis and Chest X-ray. This must be valid not more than 4 months
What type of Visa and category is best for me?
Why Should I Choose Sunland in comparison to Others?Answers: There are some specific reasons that make Sunland a better choice for you. Sunland has been into consultancy for over a decade now with more than 2500 success stories to tell Sunland is based world wide and can look after your needs better than anyone because of its experienced team. Last but not least meet us and feel the difference.
Answer: Yes, your first consultation is absolutely free.
Answer: The total expense of your case will depend on the category you choose and also type of visa. Other expenses like embassy fees and other charges will be as per actual. So the final charges can be finalized only at the time of start of the case.
What will be the complete process flow for Immigration and how much total time it will take?
Answer: We will assess your case and if eligible. We would validate your documents and other supporting documents relating to your educational qualifications, experience etc. And get them verified from the respective assessing authorities and then file your case for immigration. The time of each step varies from country to country but with our experienced team. We assure you that it will be the least in the industry. The advantage of hiring SUNLAND would be that our experience would help you submit the right document as per the requirements in the right format. So that the objections if any, would be non existence.
What special I will get with Sunland?
Answer: Every aspirant is special to Sunland and everyone associated with us will get preferential treatment from our unbeatable support team of experts. We at SUNLAND will make all the steps towards processing your case smooth and easy. We tell the requirements to our client in one go. The next meeting with them is to bring all the documents in file. The third sitting with the client will be done, when his file is ready for filing with the embassy. We will provide you the file number, which will help the client to track the status of his case online.
2,096 total views, 5 views today