If you’ve always had a passion for learning French Class, you’re not alone. Every day, millions of individuals join French classes to learn the language. French is a language that unquestionably conveys a rich culture and history. This language can transport you everywhere in the world, including Europe, Africa, North America, and even the Caribbean islands.
Reasons to Take French Class:-
After English, French is the second most studied language globally. French is the sixth most spoken language out of 29 languages, spoken by more than 300 million people worldwide, more than any other language after English. By 2050, it is anticipated that there will be more than 700 million native speakers of French worldwide. The United Regions’ fourth most popular language is French, which is primarily spoken in Louisiana and other states with large French populations. In the same family as languages like Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese, among others, French is a Romance language.
- Your trainer will work with you to improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities.
- Any age group of student may enrol in this course.
- We train students for higher education abroad, for travel, immigration, and tourism, for foreign services, for job, and also for hobbies with varied levels that range from beginner to advanced.
- One of Chandigarh’s most cutting-edge French instruction programmes is provided by Sunland.
- The institution offers its pupils a user-friendly learning environment.
A strong foundation for other languages:-
Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Romanian can all be learned using this language as a foundation. Additionally, English, as a sizable portion of English vocabulary is taken from French.
- Choose from our exclusive competitive French classes—including DELF A1, A2, B1, B2, and hobby classes—according to your needs.
- We provide different lesson times for students and working adults for their convenience.
The cost and length of the training vary depending on the levels, Special batches for children and teenagers aged 6 to 16 are conducted from Monday to Friday.
|Course A 1 (Beginner)||1,2||3 months||Alternate|
|Course A 2||3,4||3 months||Alternate|
|Course B 1||5,6||3 months||Mon-Fri|
|Course B 2||7,8||3 months||Mon-Fri|
223 total views, 1 views today