Our Immigration Services
The entire process of setting up your studies abroad, from choosing a course and institution to guaranteeing your safe arrival at your chosen destination, is guided by our well-experienced personnel and our belief in ongoing Immigration Services training programmes. We have personally visited the majority of the institutes in order to learn firsthand about the predominant educational system in these institutions, so we are able to provide you with useful advice regarding studies and the lifestyle of international students.
Our Services Include:-
- Comprehensive and individualised student/parent counselling on the study possibilities offered by international institutes based on your qualifications, employment history, financial plan, and IELTS/PTE score.
- Evaluation of academic qualifications and provision of appropriate guidance for a certain country, course, and university
- Support with English language exams such as the IELTS, PTE, OET, TOFEL, CELPIP, and SPOKEN ENGLISH for which we offer in-house training.
- Certificates of credentials being certified and sent to the appropriate institutions.
- Communication between students and foreign institutions on any issues.
- Organization of the institution’s offer letter.
- Help organising the student and his or her spouse – International student health insurance (OSHC).
- Aid in doing a medical examination.
- Client counselling regarding the cash needed by the embassy or institute.
- Case filing with the Embassy and visa arrangements.
- Help you arrange airport transportation and living accommodations.
- Keep our students abreast of the newest developments in education.
- Establish a line of communication with the alumni (Indian students who attended institutions abroad) so you can learn more about them directly.
463 total views, 4 views today