Legal Advisor plays a pivotal role for commuting one person to abroad. Applicants always need to consult a genuine registered consultant who provides complete and fair information about visa processing for New Zealand.There are plenty of consultants prevailing in the market who are providing consultancy services in their own way so it is advisable to contact only LICENSED ADVISOR for NEW ZEALAND but it becomes very hard to choose the right one. To curb this problem, Mrs. ANISHA GUPTA is imparting her services in a transparent manner as she is reputed licensed Advisor of NEW ZEALAND bearing license no. 200902725. She is currently available in Chandigarh having own CORPORATE OFFICE i.e. SCO 260, FIRST FLOOR, Sector 32D, Chandigarh of PAN INDIA.
Ms. Anisha Gupta is well expert in filing cases for Spouse Visa for New Zealand, Tourist Visas, Student Visas and all others visas where license holders qualification is required. She advise efficiently and wish to advise suitably according to background and requirement of the applicant for New Zealand. She is pioneer in providing all visa guidance before departure and after arrival in country i.e. offshore & onshore for New Zealand.
Benefits of using a licensed advisor
If you need immigration advice, licensed advisers have specialist expertise. They have met competency standards and follow a professional code of conduct.
The risks of using a person who is not licensed or exempt are:
- Your visa application will be returned by Immigration New Zealand (INZ). INZ does not accept applications from unlicensed people acting illegally.
- Unlicensed people may not be honest with you or INZ. Lying on your visa application is a criminal offence and dishonesty may affect your future visas or jobs.
- Your application may be declined because the unlicensed person has no immigration knowledge or skills.
REMEMBER Stay away from anyone who:
- Refuses to put their name on your visa application
- Claims to have personal contacts at INZ
- Asks you to sign a visa application before it has been filled out. You should never sign a document you don’t understand.
Know someone giving immigration advice without a license? Contact the Immigration Licensed Advisor Authority. Providing information to us will not affect your immigration status. The Immigration Advisers Authority promotes and protects the interests of people receiving immigration advice.
For further assistance you may contact on below given details:
Mr. Gulshan kumar, Director Marketing
Mrs. ANISHA GUPTA, DIRECTOR
SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS
SCO 260, Ist & 2nd Floor,
Sector 32D, Behind Nirman Cinema,
Chandigarh, INDIA 160 030
+91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322
396 total views, 1 views today