PR for Canada:
Specifically, a permanent resident is the one who has been given a permanent resident status after immigrating to Canada, but is not a citizen of Canada. To summarize, permanent residents are citizens of other countries.
Must be remembered that a person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident.
Here is what we have discussed, about getting PR for Canada, providing you with a token of a few details.
Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)
If you travel outside Canada, the PR card is your proof that you are a permanent resident of Canada. And in case, you leave Canada, you will need this card to re-enter the country on a commercial vehicle, like an airplane, boat, train or bus.
Identically, Canadian permanent residents need to show their permanent resident card when travelling to Canada in order to prove their permanent resident status. As a matter of fact, permanent residents who do not have a PR card, or who are not carrying their PR card when travelling outside the country, will need to obtain a permanent resident travel document before returning to Canada by air mode in order to comply with eTA requirements.
Another key point is that if your PR card expires, it does not mean you have lost permanent resident status.
Key Benefits of Getting PR in Canada-
Being a Permanent Resident in Canada, you can
- Can live, study or work anywhere in Canada,
- &Can apply for canadian citizenship,
- Also can get the healthcare and most of the other social benefits which a canadian citizen receives,
- are protected under Canadian law and the other Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
What are the key documents required ?
- Sufficient funds proof to support the application,
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment),
- Originals, copies and translations of documents supporting the application. Apart from this, educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates, personal identification documents and/or Sponsor letters and relevant information,
- Skills Assessment test,
- Language test results ( IELTS, PTE etc.),
- Additional fees,
- Other documents based on different visa categories.
All things considered, altogether if you are looking for getting PR for Canada, in order to get all the details and assistance for the same token, kindly feel free to visit us at:
Mr. Gulshan kumar, Director Marketing,
SUNLAND EDUCATION & IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS
SCO 260, Level 1st & 2nd,
Sector 32D, Behind Nirman Cinema,
Chandigarh, INDIA 160 030
+91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322