Due to globalization, migration of people from developing nation to developed one is increasing at rampant rate. Australia is the most popular country which attracts number of immigrants to travel there for education from its well renowned universities or colleges such as Victoria University, Curtain University, to search jobs, for business opportunities, or to get settle there permanently. Australian Immigration law has always been dynamic and is extremely complex and constantly changing. It is vital for anyone who wishes to migrate to Australia to have access to up to date and accurate information. To get PR in Australia, applying for the skilled migration visas is the best method. The most common skilled migration visas offering Australian PR are:
- Skilled-Independent visa: This is basically for skilled workers who don’t have a nomination from any state and they are not sponsored by any of their family member residing in AUSTRALIA. The selection for this visa is purely based on skills of a candidate and other profile details. It allows a candidate to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. One can apply for this visa by submitting EOI (Expression of Interest) on Skill Select-the point based electronic system of Australia designed to accept and process the EOIs received from the skilled migrants.
- Skilled-Nominated visa: This is also a point based visa designed for the individuals, who are nominated by a state or territory government agency. This visa allows a person to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. If profile get nominated, a person will receive an invitation to apply for a visa in Australia and he need to reply to the invitation within the period of 60 days.
Moreover, a candidate must have:
- 3 years job experience in particular field
- 7 bands in IELTS
- Salary should be in account
- ITR should be filed for last 3 years
- Points based system
- Minimum 60 points required
Ms. Anisha Gupta is well expert in filing cases for Spouse Visa, Tourist Visas, Student Visas and all others visas for Australia where license holder qualification is required. She advice efficiently and wish to advise suitably according to background and requirement of the applicant for Australia. She is pioneer in providing all visa guidance before departure and after arrival in country i.e. offshore & onshore for Australia. Sunland Education and immigration consultants are having experience of more than 15 years in immigration industry and has helped each and every client in a smooth way for getting visa successfully.
513 total views, 1 views today