Due to the lack of good education and less job opportunities, gigantic amount of people have been moving to other countries but the only obstacles come in the way of a married person is that he has to suffer through the separation of not only his family but his better half also.
The family class visa allows the residents of Canada to sponsor for their spouses or the dependent family members like children, grandchildren and their grandparents. So now no need to lose your heart and mind when you can fly your family members to you.
The spousal visa program is a subcategory of family visa immigration that allows you to sponsor your legally married partner to Canada for permanent residence.
To avail this visa the applicant and the sponsor both have to demonstrate the relationship with each other which should come under these relationships:
- Common law partner
- Conjugal partner
It becomes mandatory for both parties (the sponsor and the applicant) to be approved by citizenship and immigration of Canada(CIC) in order to get spouse visa.
NOTE: Canada also approves the homosexual relationships so the interested people can apply for this visa but only if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Requirements for the sponsor:
To be eligible for being a sponsor one must be:
- Above the age of 18
- A citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- Have no criminal record
- Not have been sponsored to Canada from the span of five years.
A person does not get to be a sponsor if:
- He has failed to fulfil the terms of providing financial support to the previously sponsored.
- Was already married to someone else when applied for sponsorship.
- The previously sponsored visa’s validation is still there.
- They have lived separately and one of them has been living in a conjugal relationship with someone else.
- The applicant has not been examined by CIC after he has reached in Canada
Rules of sponsorship:
There are certain rules regarding permanent residency that are put under the spouse visa:
- The sponsor must be financially sound because he has to take care of the applicant’s expenses for about three years.
- The applicant is not allowed to sponsor for someone else for at least five years after receiving their permanent residence.
- Both should have been in a legal relationship for at least 2 years and bear no children before sponsorship process and it becomes mandatory for both of them to stay in a relationship for two years minimum once the applicant is in Canada to avoid nullification of their visa.
- A sponsored spouse if faces any kind of abuse is an exception to these rules and regulations.
So, if you are planning to sponsor or getting sponsored then you must visit Sunland Education and ImmigrationConsultants for achieving 100% results. We have a best team to guide you through the process. So, no need to worry when we are here for you.
FOR MORE QUERIES YOU CAN CONTACT:
Mr. Gulshan Kumar (Director Marketing)@
Sunland Education and Immigration Consultants
Sco 260, Ist and IIndfloor
Sector 32 D, behindNirman cinema
+91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322
796 total views, 2 views today