STUDENT FEES STRUCTURE
The tuition fees varies from AUD 6000 to AUD 10000 Per Semester depending upon the Course/ Level of study. The Student visa comprises 8 subclasses (subclass 570–576), based on the education sector of your main course.
STUDENT WORK RIGHTS
The student can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight, when course is in session and unlimited hours during vacations. The International students studying master’s degree by research or PhD degrees can work unlimited hours.
DEPENDANT WORK RIGHTS
The spouse of a student can work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight
If the student is studying at a Masters or Phd level, spouse can work full-time once the student starts their main course.
Post study work rights
- Graduates who have completed a Bachelor degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa.
- Graduates who have completed a Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years respectively.
- Other students may be eligible to apply for the Temporary Skilled Graduate [subclass 485] visa. The subclass 485 visa is a temporary visa that allows an 18 month stay to work in Australia
- The spouse and children of a student can accompany them to Australia if the student’s course duration is 12 months or longer.
MINOR STUDENTS OR UNDER 18 STUDENTS
Usually, International students studying in Australia on a student visa will require a guardian if they are under 18 years of age.
For more information, visit: http://www.immi.gov.au/students/student_guardians/
STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Visa Fees is AUD 535 for Main Applicant, AUD 405 for Additional Applicant over 18 and AUD 135 for Additional Applicant below 18.
- 4 Passport size Photographs with White background.
- Qualification Documents (Original & Photocopy) from Matriculation onwards, Senior Secondary, Graduation, IELTS Score.
- Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- E- Medical
- Financial Documents / Education Loan.
- Income Tax Returns for all sponsors (3 Years) & Pan Card
- Work Experience Letter (Photocopy)
- Telephone Numbers of Banks, where funds are held.
- Stamp Papers
- 25/- for Self
- 25/- for Parents
- 20/- for each additional Sponsor
- Residential Address for all sponsors alongwith Telephone no’s. and there Employer name
345 total views, 2 views today