Student Visa

Students who have passed 10+2 can either take entry to universities or other tertiary institutions with a good band score (minimum 6.0) of International English Language Testing System (IELTS). IELTS is required for admission into all Australian institutions. You must also have the financial means to support yourself and appropriate private health insurance cover during your stay in Australia.  Sunland education offers student visa, Study abroad Consultants by selecting the country and university.

Most importantly, you need to have your documents in order, and the visa is processed online thru immi account.

Student Visa

Things you should bear in mind:

  • If you hire an agent make sure the agent should be a REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT of Australia
  • Candidate must have been issued HAP id before uploading the case.
  • Presently all the student visa cases are filed ONLINE and its done through immi account.
  • Electronic confirmation of enrollment (eCoE) is the only accepted evidence of enrollment for processing student visa applications.
  • Processing time for this visa ranges between one to two months.

Generally, an international student is issued with a multiple entry visa for the duration of his/her study course in Australia. Once a student is accepted into a full time course of study at an Australian institution, he needs to obtain a student visa, which is valid for the duration of the course of study indicated on the Confirmation of Enrollment form provided by the Australian Institution. This form is provided once international student fees (or exchange places) have been arranged, and overseas student health coverage charges have been paid.

The holder of a student visa has the right to live and study in Australia. She/he may be allowed to apply for permission to work up to fortnightly during term periods and full time in the vacation periods. Students are eligible to apply PR after completion of studies and after fulfillment of all the formalities of the immigration authorities.


Sunland Education & Immigration Consultants
Open chat
Need help?
How can we help you?