Student Working Rights in Canada

Students Are Not Entitle To Work Initially For First 6 Months After Joining The College. The Student Will Get Work Right After 6 Months Of Course Completion.For Instance, If You Complete A One Year Course In Canada, You Will Be Granted A One Year Post-Graduation Work Permit. With This Type Of Work Permit.


You Can Work Anywhere And Switch Jobs Any Time You Like. You Must Can Apply Within 90 Days Of Graduating.

Disclaimer : We Have Provided The Details According To The Best Of Our Knowledge And Prevailing Norms Of The Country, Which Are Subject To Changes From Time To Time. For Right Information, Contact The Immigration/ Colleges/ Universities Website.


Sunland Education & Immigration Consultants
Open chat
Need help?
How can we help you?