Reasons for rejection in Australia visa:
- Unable to qualify the minimum need of clearing the IELTS/GTE or TOEFL.
- Incomplete visa application form
- When you don’t meet the character requirements.
- Character that impacts on visa filing includes
- Having a criminal record
- You are/have been a member of criminal organisation
- You have been declared guilty of escaping from immigration detention
- Missing documents
- If you suffer from any illness like major heart problems, HIV, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Cancer.
- Financial expenses are not enough.
Student visa refusals:
All minimum requirements for admittance should be met by international students. Financial shortage is one of the main causes. A sufficient amount of money should be available to support you through obstacles and to aid you in your total study time. Also, the curriculum you picked should fit with your academic and professional background. You must also obtain the required IELTS, TOEFL, or GTE score. You should return once you have finished your education to avoid having your visa denied Visa Rejection Australia. You must pay attention to these points in order to succeed with your visa application.
Work/Visitor visa refusals:
The work and visitor visa refusals are basically due to the above (in Australian visa rejection) stated reasons. You need to make sure that your documents are complete, you can handle the expenses in your leisure time. You also should not have a criminal record.
How to avoid refusal in visa:
- Make a checklist of mandatory documents required
- Carefully and completely fill out the visa form
- Mention all travel histories and visa rejections (if any) in the visa file
- Improve language test score.
- Make sure you clarify your returning back statement.
In order to avoid any circumstances that might lead to rejection of your refusal, contact “Sunland education and immigration consultants” which provide you the best affordable services.
549 total views, 1 views today