Reasons for rejection in Canada visa:
- When there is a lack of supporting documents.
- Funds to travel and stay are not enough.
- Fail to meet security standards, such as in cases where the applicant has a criminal background.
- Failure to meet health standards.
- Visa officer has reservations regarding the applicant’s intention or his/her application.
Student visa refusals:
International students should fulfil all the minimum criteria for admissions. One of the major Visa Rejection Reasons For Canada is financial insufficiency. There should be enough funds which would help you in your overall study time and would support you in hurdles. Also, the program you chose should sync with your academic and employment background. Moreover, you need to satisfy the minimum IELTS/TOEFL or GTE score. After completion of your studies, you should return or else there are chances in refusal of your visa. To gain a success in visa application, you must take care of these points.
Work/Visitor visa refusals:
The work and visitor visa refusals are basically due to the above (in Canadian visa rejection) stated reasons. You need to make sure that your documents are complete, you can handle the expenses in your leisure time. You also should not have a criminal record.
How to avoid refusal in visa:
- Make a checklist of mandatory documents required
- Carefully and completely fill out the visa form
- Mention all travel histories and visa rejections (if any) in the visa file
- Improve language test score.
- Make sure you clarify your returning back statement.
In order to avoid any circumstances that might lead to rejection of your refusal, contact “Sunland education and immigration consultants” which provide you the best affordable services.
489 total views, 1 views today