The tuition fees varies from EURO 6,000 to EURO 10,000 P.A depending upon the Course/ Level of study.
- Embassy fees for Rs 4,456/- can be payable in cash at VFS counter.
- VFS Charges extra.
- 4 Passport size 35mm x 45mm Photographs with White background.
- Qualification Documents (Original & Photocopy) from Matriculation onwards, Senior Secondary, Graduation, IELTS Score.
- Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- PCC for Ireland.
- Financial Documents / Education Loan. The fund should be 6 months old. The living Expenses should be EURO 7000 p.a.
- Income Tax Returns for all sponsors (3 Years) & Pan Card
- Work Experience Letter (Photocopy)
- Telephone Numbers of Banks, where funds are held.
- Stamp Papers
25/- for Self
25/- for Parents
20/- for each additional Sponsor
- Residential Address for all sponsors alongwith Telephone no’s. and there Employer name
- Relationship with Visa Applicant
- The Address of Irish Embassy are as under :-
Embassy of Ireland
C17 Malcha Marg
New Delhi 110021
449 total views, 1 views today