Australia Spouse Visa
Australia Partner Visa is another name for an Australian Spouse Visa. With the Australian spouse visa, you can sponsor your spouse or your engaged partner’s immigration to Australia. Because it offers a pathway to permanent residency based on a committed relationship with the resident, the principal applicant must be an Australian permanent resident.
Types of spouse visas:
- Prospective marriage visa
- Onshore Partner visa
- Offshore partner visa
|Prospective marriage visa||On partner visa||Offshore partner visa|
|The prospective marriage visa is also known as the fiancé/fiancée visa.||“Onshore partner visa” means the visa applicant (the one being sponsored) has to be present physically inside. Australia to apply for this visa. Also, the applicant must have some kind of temporary visa like work visa, study visa, etc.||An Offshore Partner Visa means that the visa applicant must be physically outside of Australia to apply for this visa, and they also have to be physically outside of Australia for it to be granted.|
Benefits of spouse visa:
- You can stay permanently with your partner in Australia
- You can work and study
- You can also apply for Australian citizenship
- Medical benefits are provided
- Hospital care scheme can be availed
- You are eligible to receive certain social security payments
Eligibility of spouse visa in Australia:
- Must be married to an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
- The person sponsoring (citizen, PR) should be above 18.
- The relationship should be long-term and genuine.
- You and your spouse should be living together on a permanent basis.
- The relationship/marriage must be over 12 months.
- You must meet character and health parameters.
How do I apply for a spouse visa in India?
|Documents||Apply for the Australian partner visa application||Wait for the response of DHA|
|Prepare any documents that will help your immigration or visa application.||You must submit an online application for a partner visa. You must pay the fees and maintain the receipt after submitting your application for a partner visa.||Your application will be approved or rejected by DHA, and this process could take several months. You get your visa following approval.|
At “Sunland immigration,” you may find the most affordable costs to apply for a spouse visa and for an immigration consultant. Due to its excellent track record of success in the past, it provides you with the greatest immigration assistance.
367 total views, 1 views today