Canada Study Visa
Searching for Canada Study Visa Professionals
- Requirements for Canada Study Visa:
- Each year, Canada Study Visa welcomes more than 200,000 international students. You must submit an application for a study permit if you are an international student planning to enrol in a Canadian educational institution. Once granted, a study permit enables a foreign individual to pursue their academic goals in Canada at an accredited institution for the duration of the designated course or programme.
- An individual can enter Canada as a full-time student at any accredited community college, university, or other institution with the student permit (commonly known as a student visa). A student must be enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree, diploma, or certificate in order to be eligible to apply for a student permit, and the institution must be on the list of Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) approved by CIC. Students may submit their visa applications under one of three categories: S.P.P., General, or University.
2. Why Go to Canada to Study?
- Canadian universities have become renowned for reliably producing degrees of the highest calibre. It is also a known fact that some Canadian colleges are listed among the top 100 by recognised organisations like Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities and The Times Higher Education Supplement.
- There are many highly acclaimed specialist programmes that fall under the diploma, degree, and postgraduate diploma categories that are provided in more than 200 universities across the country.
- Comparatively lower tuition costs than in another popular study abroad nation. It is advantageous for students to pursue their intended courses at one of the top Canadian Universities for a price that is half that of other foreign nations.
- The international student can anticipate receiving good support for their academic endeavours at the university, including orientation sessions, academic advising, prayer rooms, support programmes, safe walk programmes, student organisations, and aid with medical and housing needs.
- Students in Canada are permitted to work part-time while they are in school.
Requirements for Canada Study Visas: The following are the main requirements for a student visa for Canada:
- A student must submit a letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution.
- An applicant must demonstrate that they have enough money to cover their tuition costs, living expenses for both themselves and anyone else involved in the visa application (dependents/guardians), and return transportation costs.
- If your intentions are sincere and you intend to return to your home country when your course is over, an immigration evaluation conducted in person will be able to tell.
- It is additionally necessary to demonstrate good health by passing a medical examination in order to obtain a Canada Student Permit Visa.
- A police verification or check certification demonstrating a spotless criminal background is also required.
Why is Sunland best?
Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand-based licenced and registered immigration consultants.
Transparent Customer Service: Nearly 100% of Canada Student Visa Applications Are Successful
working with a huge number of Canadian universities and colleges.
English, Hindi, and Punjabi are all trilingual.
Get in touch with us to realise your ambition of studying in Canada and take advantage of our unbeatable quality guidance.
591 total views, 1 views today