Canadian values include freedom, respect for cultural differences, and a commitment to social justice. With Canadian citizenship, a person can have all these rights.
Canadian values include:
- Equality: Each person is treated the right to speak the right to speak and express their ideas that others might disagree with.
- Respect for Cultural Differences: All the cultures, customs, and traditions of all Canadians, whether they were born in Canada or came here from another country are accepted.
- Freedom: Basic freedoms, such as freedom of thought, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of peaceful assembly.
- Law and order: The police treat everyone fairly and reasonably. The elected governments remain accountable to Canadians.
- Be a permanent resident
- Have lived in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years
- Have filed your taxes, if you need to
- Pass a test on your rights, responsibilities and knowledge of Canada
- Prove your language skills
- Colour photocopy of all the pages of your passport
- The original printout of your Online Physical Presence Calculation providing your residency
- Photocopies of at least two legal photo ID proofs (passport, PR card, driver’s licence, health insurance card, foreign identity documents)
- Evidence of your English or French language ability
- Two passport-style photos
How to Apply for Canadian Citizenship:
- Get an application package
The application package includes the instruction guide and all the forms you need to fill out. Use the instruction guide and the document checklist to make sure you don’t miss anything. Make sure you use a latest version of the application form.
- Pay the application fees
Your fees depend on whether you’re an adult (age 18 and over) or a minor. Your fees may include:
- The processing fee
- The right of citizenship fee
If you’re submitting more than one application at the same time, you can pay all the fees together.
3. Submit your application
You must be eligible for Canadian citizenship the day before you sign the application form.
To avoid any mistakes or for guidance for your application, you can consult with our best experienced consultants at “Sunland education and immigration consultants”. They will assist you throughout with your form.
1,124 total views, 3 views today