Malta Study Visa Requirements, Guidelines, and Application
Beautiful Malta is an island in Europe. It is one of the seven islands that are located beneath Sicily and is formally referred to as the Republic of Malta Study Visa. The largest of the group of seven islands there is Malta. It lacks rivers and coastal cliffs but has extensive fields and low hills.
- CAPITAL- VALLETTA
- DIALLING CODE- +365
- CURRENCY- EURO
- SCHENGEN MEMBER- YES
- POPULATION- 4.94 LAKHS
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE- MALTESE, ENGLISH
UNIQUE PROPERTIES OF MALTA:
- IT IS AN ARCHIPELAGO, NOT JUST AN ISLAND.
- IT IS EUROPE’S RAFT CAPITAL.
- WORLD-CLASS ARCHITECTURE IS PRESENT.
- IT IS VIEWED AS A ZONE FREE OF FORESTS.
- IT IS LOCATED IN THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA’S CENTER.
- ITS FOOD AND TOURISM ARE OUTSTANDING.
Malta has a well-regarded educational system that is based on the British design. In many cases, students choose Malta as the ideal place for their doctoral studies in subjects like history, diplomacy, economics, or marine studies.
WHY STUDY IN MALTA?
- One of the oldest and most prominent universities in the world is the University of Malta Study Visa. For programmes in performing arts, it is well known. Here, students from all around the world can study drama, dance, or music.
- English is the official language of Malta, a country with a large English-speaking population. International students won’t have any trouble adjusting to their new surroundings. It is also a friendly country.
- Outstanding culture, gastronomy, and weather can all be found in Malta, which also offers a great nightlife. Overall, this island is superb.
- Exciting outdoor pursuits: Malta Study Visa is home to world-class pursuits like sailing, soccer, rock climbing, trekking, and water sports. Malta has a lot of gorgeous beaches as well.
- Malta is regarded as one of the safest nations in the world. It is one of the most wealthy countries in Europe since it has no crime.
Conditions for a MALTA STUDY VISA:-
1) Academic — tenth, twelfth, bachelor’s, and master’s (Pass Documents Required)
2) IELTS is advised but not required
– Business Management Diploma (MQF Levels 4, 5, and 6)
– Business and Management BA (Hons) (MQF Level 6)
– Strategic Management and Leadership Diploma (MQF Level 7)
– Master of Business Administration (MBA) (MQF Level 7)
Financial and Accounting:-
– Business and Accounting Diploma (MQF Levels 4,5 and 6)
– Accounting and Finance Diploma (MQF Level 7)
– MSc in Finance and Accounting (MQF Level 7)
– Information Technology Diploma (MQF Levels 4, 5, and 6)
Management of Tourism & Hospitality:-
– Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management (MQF Levels 4,5, 6, and 7)
Intake: FEB / April | May | July | August | September | December
Step 1: After receiving the necessary documents, an offer letter will be issued within two working days at no cost.
- Application form, academic credentials, a passport, and IELTS (if accessible, but not required), are all required.
Step 2: Offer Acceptance:
- To reserve a seat for the Intake, the student must pay EUR 200 via direct transfer or credit card. This sum won’t be refunded.
Stage 3: Official Letter Of Acceptance/Visa Documents
- 7500 Euros via bank draught OR
- The original course acceptance letter, a letter of accommodations, an invoice or receipt for the tuition, and a statement from the college will be provided and delivered by courier to the student or agency.
- Upon submission of the visa denial letter from the embassy, the identical bank draught will be returned to the student/agency as a complete refund of the tuition price (Euro 7,500).
NOTICE: THE GAP IS APPROVED.
- Malta provides intriguing employment prospects for graduates. To strengthen their resumes, they might hunt for work in the hospitality and other areas. It is advised that all students seeking for a Malta Student Visa in India get in touch with the administration of their selected university to learn more about job opportunities and work visa requirements.
- In Chandigarh, Punjab, India, submit an application for a Malta Study Visa. Simply call us for help if you need a student visa for Malta.
We warmly welcome all students who intend to apply for a Malta Study Visa/Student Visa in Chandigarh, Punjab, India and are seeking professional advice and assistance to meet all entrance requirements and procedures. Contact us at +91 98146 10782 or +91 95014 43322, and we’ll be pleased to point you in the proper direction.
690 total views, 1 views today