Canada Spouse Visa Expert In Chandigarh
SPOUSE VISA OF CANADA:- Due to the inadequacy of good education and less job opportunities enormous amount of people have been moving to other countries but the only hindrance comes in the way of a married person is that he has to suffer through the segregation of not only his family but his better half also. The family class sponsorship program reunites families by enabling adult permanent residents or citizen sponsorship must be a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, dependent child. So now, there is a no need to squander your heart and mind when you can fly your family members to you.
To account this visa, the applicant and the sponsor both have to demonstrate the relationship with each other which should come under these relationships:
- Common Law Partner
- Conjugal Partner
It becomes imperative for both parties (the sponsor and the applicant) to be approved by citizenship and immigration of Canada (CIC) in order to get spouse visa. Even though, Canada also approves the homosexual relationships so, the interested people can apply for the visa but only if they meet the eligibility requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SPONSOR:
To be eligible for being a sponsor one must be:
- The applicant must be above the age of 18.
- A citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- The applicant must not have any criminal records.
- Applicant must not have been sponsored to Canada from the span of five years.
A person does not get to be a sponsor if:
- If the applicant has failed to fulfill the terms of providing financial support to the previously sponsored.
- Applicant was already married to someone else when applied for sponsorship.
- The previously sponsored visa’s validation is still there.
- They have lived separately and one of them has been living in a connubial relation-ship until someone else.
- The applicant has not been inspected by CIC after he has reached in Canada.
Rules of Sponsorship:
There are assertive rules regarding permanent residency that are put under the spouse visa:
- The sponsor must be financially sound because he has to take care of the applicant’s expenses for above three years.
- The applicant is not allowed to sponsor for someone else for at least five years after acquiring their permanent residence.
- The applicant both should have been in a legal relationship for at least 2 years and bear no children before sponsorship process and it becomes mandatory for both of them to stay in a relationship for two years minimum, once the applicant is in Canada to avoid abolishment of their visa.
- A sponsored spouse if faces any kind of abuse is an exception regulations.
So, if you are outlining to sponsor or getting sponsored then you must visit Sunland Education and Immigration consultants, for achieving 100% results. We have a best team to advise you through the process. So, no need to worry, we are here to solve your problems and confusions. For more info Click here
For further information feel free to contact over below address:
SCO 260, level 1, Sector 32-D, Chandigarh (India),
Sector 32D, Behind Nirman Cinema,
Chandigarh, INDIA 160 030
+91 98146 10782 / +91 95014 43322