UK Youth Mobility Visa
The UK Youth Mobility Visa is a great opportunity for all the young professionals who wants to work and get settled in the country like UK. Youth Mobility program put forward a way through which Young Indians can experience cultural system and lifestyle of country UK. The UK government has declared that they will grant around 2,400 visas to Indians under the Youth mobility program.
According to reports India is the first country to take advantage from this scheme after the confirmation of prime minister of India. The age limit decided for who can apply for this opportunity is between 18-30 years. You get to work around 2 years in UK under the Youth mobility program.
This program can become a biggest alternative for the young Indians who wants go, learn and take the wonderful experience .You can also use the international experience to your home country. Through this program the relations of UK and India become better because of their their cultural exchange. It sounds that the program is also beneficial for Indian companies as the students has gained experience internationally .
India can take advantage through this program as young professionals will help them to get great global market through their experience.
Which of the Countries can apply for this program?
Along with India there are many countries who can apply for UK Youth Mobility visa program. Some of them are shown below:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- San Marino
Eligibility for UK Youth Mobility Visa?
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Should be graduated.
- Must have funds over 2,60,000 in your account
- Should be a citizen of eligible country.
- No Ielts required
- No work experience required.
What are the important documents required ?
In order to be eligible for a Youth Mobility Scheme visa, you must:
- a valid ID such as a passport or visa
- Financial justification, such as bank statements
- Certificate from a TB test, if necessary
- A criminal record certificate from a nation where you’ve lived for at least a year and a half in the past ten years
- Your biometric data, including your fingerprints and picture
- A selection confirmation copy.
Benefits of UK Youth Mobility Visa
- Live , work or study in the UK for 2 years.
- Great work opportunities
- High earning potential
- Freedom to start your own business in UK
- Switch to other UK immigration paths ,after 2 years
- Gain valuable work experience
- Learn new skills.
How much processing time does it take for your Visa application ?
After completing your online application and submitted all necessary papers, you should receive a response in three weeks.
What is the procedure for applying for a UK Youth Mobility visa ?
Start by reading through and comprehending each of the prerequisites. If you meet the requirements, you can apply using a step-by-step approach.
- Enter your ballot online.
- If ballot get successful ,You’ll receive an invitation to apply for the visa.
- Prepare the application materials you will need .
- Apply for a visa under the India Young Professionals Scheme.
Typically, you have 30 days to submit your application for a youth mobility visa. Your invitation to apply will make particular reference to the deadline for submitting your application.
Do not forget that you must be ready to depart for the UK no later than six months after completing a complete application.
Grab this opportunity and apply for this visa. You can take help and guidance from Sunland Education and Immigration Consultants, Chandigarh. Whole your case is handled by our experienced immigration agents.
566 total views, 1 views today