Study in New Zealand
Study In New Zealand universities is an option for those who want to live a unique life. From giving students the opportunity to attend prestigious colleges, to enabling them to communicate with individuals from various cultures, to enabling them to take part in a range of daring activities.
New Zealand also comes across as being very wealthy, advanced, and secure, with boundless opportunities for people of all ethnicities.
|Semester 1||February to June||January/February|
|Semester 2||July to November||July|
|Rolling intakes||Anytime during the year||No deadline|
Why you should study in New Zealand
- Provides credentials that are accepted everywhere in the world
- Excellent opportunities for education and top-notch teaching staff
- Opportunities for innovation and research
- It provides a wealth of opportunities for PhD scholars.
- Calming and safe environment
- Excellent standard of living
- Opportunities for students to work while they study so they can cover their own costs
- Numerous job opportunities following graduation
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
- English Requirement:-
- For both undergraduate and graduate programmes, candidates must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5. (the score depends on the course and university).
- For undergraduate courses, many universities require a minimum PTE Academic score of 50, and for master’s programmes, a score of 64.
- Primary and secondary education lasts 12 years (12th/Intermediate).
- Most universities accept applicants with at least 75% overall and 60% in English.
- Class XII mathematics is a requirement (for some Sciences and Technology courses).
- Minimum required academic IELTS/PTE scores
3. Masters programmes in New Zealand:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum required PTE Academic or IELTS scores.
- relevant work history (for MBA and IT program).
As an international student, you are permitted to go to New Zealand if you:
- still possess a current student visa and a current acceptance offer,
- possess prerequisites allowing you to enter New Zealand on your visa,
- You continue to adhere to your student visa’s requirements.
Conditions for a study visa:
- A current passport
- Travel journals from the past
- Two photos the size of a passport
- Verification of the acceptance letter from the university by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- Important academic records, including diplomas, degrees, and certificates
- Study permit properly completed application form
- Payment of Application Fees Received
- Payment of tuition fees received
Evidence of having at least $15,000 NZD to cover costs for an entire study year may include:
- Banking records
- a letter from a sponsor expressing their willingness to cover your living and lodging expenses.
- scholarship diplomas (if any)
- Police clearance document showing a spotless criminal history
- X-ray results demonstrating your lack of cancer Tuberculosis
- The full report of the physical examination
- Work experience letters (if applicable)
- Purpose Statement (SOP, if required)
The top universities in New Zealand
|New Zealand rank||Global rank||University|
|1||83||University of Auckland|
|2||176||University of Otago|
|3||215||Victoria University of Wellington|
|4||227||University of Canterbury|
|5||266||University of Waikato|
|8||442||Auckland University of Technology|
In New Zealand, the most popular courses that are regarded as eminent are:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Forestry
- IT and Computer Science
- Art and design
- Business management
- Health care
- Sports management
The experts at “Sunland education and immigration consultants” can advise you on foreign universities. It has experienced consultants and a strong track record of success.
408 total views, 2 views today