LONG STAY VISA – D TYPE (STUDENT) CHECKLIST
- Original of the Long Stay Visa Application Form of the Republic of LATVIA ( Filled out, with photo )
- Two photo (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Passport with a period of validity extending at least three month after the intended data of departure from Latvia or other Member State, and containing at least two blank pages.
- Copies of the identification pages and the pages that contain information about previously issued visas.
- Copy of the Invitation letter or invitation number.
- Copy of insurance
- Original of Notary verified letter by the main sponsor agreeing to partake the sponsorship of the students.
- Original letter from the bank regarding current financial status of the main sponsor ( with date, ref. Number, signature of the bank employee and official bank stamp )
- Original of the last 3 months bank transaction of the main sponsor ( with date, ref. Number, signature of the bank employee and official bank stamp )
- Copy of Indian TAX Return Acknowledgement for the last and current years ( verified by CPC, Bengaluru ) of the main sponsor.
- Copy of the Form 16 or / and Form 26-AS of the main sponsor.
- Copy of the flight confirmation.
- Copy of the accommodation confirmation / reservation
- Copy of the acceptance letter from the university.
- Copy of Academic Information Centre (Akademiskas Informacijas Centrs) certification.
Note:- Application Could be asked for additional documents by The Embassy of Republic of Latvia, New Delhi. This visa fee according to Schengen regulations is non – refundable.
Latvia Visa requires following documents ;-
- All educational documents – 12th certificate, School leaving should be appostilled.
- Passport original and photocopy and should be clear passport copy. The photocopy should be appostilled.
- PCC (police clearance certificate) – Also on this certificate must be student’s name as per passport, DOB and passport number. Validity of this certificate is 6 months.It should be from Passport office only. The PCC should be Appostilled.
- Medical should be from MBBS Doctor
- Funds of Rs. 7.50 lakhs – Bank certificate must be done on Bank’s letterhead with seal and signature and name of person in charge. Also on this certificate must contain student’s name as per passport, DOB and passport number. Validity of this certificate is 3 months.
- 4 photographs – 3 cm x 4cm
- The funds required to be shown in candidate name should be approx. Rs. 5.00 lakh
- Candidate must be having VISA / MASTER CARD in his nameNOTE : IELTS IS NOT COMPULSORY FOR LATVIA STUDY VISA.