There are two noteworthy admissions in the max of the colleges and universities in Canada – Fall (begins in September) and Winter (begins in January). Due dates for these admissions shift from institution to organization. For the most part, the due dates for Fall admission are amongst January and April and due dates for Winter admission are amongst June and September.
It takes around 8 to 12 weeks for an application to be handled in Universities and colleges require around 2 to a month to process an application.
Agenda of Documents required for Application:
Bachelors and Master’s (University)
• Bachelors/Masters – singular mark sheets
• Consolidated/Provisional/Degree/Course Completion
• IELTS/TOFEL and GRE/GMAT Xerox duplicates with attestation
• Statement of Purpose
• Experience Letter (if any/if required)
• Passport Xerox
• Extra-curricular Certificates (if any)
• Bachelors/Masters – Individual and Consolidated Mark sheet, Provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate.
Why Study in Canada?
Education Training System in Canada is globally Recognized Canada has built up a top notch education system with exclusive expectations. A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is perceived all inclusive as being identical to those from the United States and Commonwealth nations.
Work Opportunities in Canada:
Global Students who have graduated from a Canadian college or universities have the chance to work in Canada for up to one year after they get their degree or diploma. Universal Students in Canada can work off-campus with a work permit.
Canada Students Visa Guidelines
To examine in Canada, International Students need to apply for an investigation allow. Before applying for an examination allow, understudies more likely than not been acknowledged at a perceived school, college or school in Canada.
Application form (2 passport size photographs affixed)
• Personal Information frame
• Student Questionnaire Form
• Letter of acknowledgment from Canadian Educational Institutions
• Use of an representative shape
• IELTS/TOEFL score card (taken within last 24 months and overall score not less than 6.0)
• Copy of most recent degree with mark sheets
• Other educational degrees
• Financial Documents (Funds to be shown: Tuition + $10,000 as living expense for 12 months)
Processing Time for Study Permit differs from 15 days to 30 days for receipt of initial response. Upon Receipt of Initial Response, students need to submit Medical Examinations reports.